GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Amped any good?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 18:00
Regular
I would like to know if amped is any good as I dont know weather or not to get it?. Also is it 4 player and is that any good? And finaly is it worth taking Mad Dash back to get it?
Wed 03/04/02 at 00:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I was playing Amped with my Dad and a couple of neighbours the other night. It was such a laugh ! :-))

Watching everyone trying to be flash and landing on their neck just never got boring. The barracking was unbelievable ! ;-))

Mind you that happened with all the games we played. Things got pretty competitive with all 3 of the other sods trying to team up on me on multiplayer Blood Wake. ;-))

So much fun. I dunno if anyone can relate to this, but there is such an excellent feeling when your Dad joins in on a multiplayer - my Dad wasn't too bad either !

Hoping I can get them all into Halo very soon. ;-)
Tue 02/04/02 at 11:49
I played the demo of MDR and I liked it it has some kinda charm I dont know how to explain it
Tue 02/04/02 at 11:47
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
Deffinetly take mad dash racing back and get your hands on Amped its a really great game and i love it
Tue 26/03/02 at 21:46
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Daveus wrote:
> why would you wanna take Mad Dash Racing back? i aint played it so i dunno what
> it's like. if you're thinking that you're gonna take it back cause it's crap.
> you can't just do that. you can give it to them and they'll give you about 10%
> of what you paid and they'll sell it for another 20% or so

Of course you can take it back if you think it is crap. The problem has always been that games are bought on recommendation (either by mags or internet), yet you can't ever tell you'll 100% like a game until you play it. Since most shops won't let you play a game before buying it, I commend those who offer a no quibbles money back guarantee.

Mad dash racing is cack in my books. Definitely take it back and get Amped - you'll get a lot more enjoyment out if it (assuming you like snowboarding games!!)
Tue 26/03/02 at 20:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Depends where he got it and when. Some shops offer a 10 day money back or trade if you decide you don't want the game.
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:40
Regular
"BOSE"
why would you wanna take Mad Dash Racing back? i aint played it so i dunno what it's like. if you're thinking that you're gonna take it back cause it's crap. you can't just do that. you can give it to them and they'll give you about 10% of what you paid and they'll sell it for another 20% or so
Sun 24/03/02 at 18:42
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I have Amped too and its really good. :-)
Gets very addictive when your trying to get the attention of the sponsers. ;-)
Sun 24/03/02 at 18:21
Regular
I haven't played Mad Dash, so I don't know how it compares, but Amped rocks!

It does do four player, but I haven't had chance to try that out yet, single player is taking all my time up!

It's well worth getting.
Sun 24/03/02 at 18:00
Regular
I would like to know if amped is any good as I dont know weather or not to get it?. Also is it 4 player and is that any good? And finaly is it worth taking Mad Dash back to get it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.