GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alright, who wants in then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 12:18
Regular
Some of you know that I've been writing a story and have already asked to be in it so I've decided to let anyone join. All you have to do is chose from these options,
Are you:
Good/Bad,
Your role in the story (remember this is a story set in medievil times so no robots or aliens whatsoever.)
What your weapons are if you have any (no guns.)
The name of your character if you want to change it.

Thank you for your time and I will do as best as I can to fit you in somewhere. ;^9
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:18
Some of you know that I've been writing a story and have already asked to be in it so I've decided to let anyone join. All you have to do is chose from these options,
Are you:
Good/Bad,
Your role in the story (remember this is a story set in medievil times so no robots or aliens whatsoever.)
What your weapons are if you have any (no guns.)
The name of your character if you want to change it.

Thank you for your time and I will do as best as I can to fit you in somewhere. ;^9
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:21
I may as well enter :0)

Neutral - I help some good and some bad people, but I kill both :0)
I wanna be a Sniper or a hired hitman
Parker Halle Sniper Rifle
Shaneo :0)

Sounds good Hog, I look forward to it with anticipation.
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:23
No guns?
Regular
They didn't have Parker Hales in Medieval times Shaun...
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Bad,

Role:
Servant

weapons:
Wit
Regular
I'm the evil Jester with an intense fear of brickwork. I run an underground betting ring from 9PM till late. It costs 3 turnips to get in, and the most popular game is when they all bet how long a prisoner lasts before he dies when he's placed in a large vat of liquid horse dung with weights around his feet. Everyone watches the bubbles, you see.
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:24
hmmmm,i`ll be a dragon slayer or something like that.
I`ll be armed with a terrifying ummmmm,screwdriver.
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:24
Bad

Role: Donkey

Weapons: Tail
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:26
Bad,
Knight,
Sword.

Rather simple, I know.
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:27
oh,yeah,i`ll be good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.