GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shovel Handed Mutations"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 11:28
Regular
Following on from the release of the X-Box scientist working from a shed in the back garden of a house in Milton Keynes have discovered that due to the controller size of the XBox and the predicted size of future consoles they predict that the size of childrens hands will increase to a similar form as shovels. Yes shovel handed mutants may well be the future.

Bobby Darwin, who's great grandad was Charles Darwin who discovered the theory of Evolution, who works as a janitor in a local school claimed that Shovel handed "freaks" could make cool sand castles and shovel rubbish better.

When asked to comment Microsoft released this statement. "We are rich you are not, Shovel hands may well become a common mutation among gamers but we don't care because as stated before we are rich. A lot richer than you.

SO be on the look out and take care of your hands as the shovel hand mutation may be spreading as we speak. We also got a doctors view on this subject, he stated that too much alcohol is bad in large amounts and gamers may end up with huge hands but they deserve it for playing games when they should be working in mines. Dr Smith who is now 97 refused to try the XBox as his fingers are brittle and may fall off.

*Please note this is NOT real, If you haven't worked that out already I would seek medical attention.*
Sun 24/03/02 at 11:28
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Following on from the release of the X-Box scientist working from a shed in the back garden of a house in Milton Keynes have discovered that due to the controller size of the XBox and the predicted size of future consoles they predict that the size of childrens hands will increase to a similar form as shovels. Yes shovel handed mutants may well be the future.

Bobby Darwin, who's great grandad was Charles Darwin who discovered the theory of Evolution, who works as a janitor in a local school claimed that Shovel handed "freaks" could make cool sand castles and shovel rubbish better.

When asked to comment Microsoft released this statement. "We are rich you are not, Shovel hands may well become a common mutation among gamers but we don't care because as stated before we are rich. A lot richer than you.

SO be on the look out and take care of your hands as the shovel hand mutation may be spreading as we speak. We also got a doctors view on this subject, he stated that too much alcohol is bad in large amounts and gamers may end up with huge hands but they deserve it for playing games when they should be working in mines. Dr Smith who is now 97 refused to try the XBox as his fingers are brittle and may fall off.

*Please note this is NOT real, If you haven't worked that out already I would seek medical attention.*
Sun 24/03/02 at 11:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
LOL!

I had to laugh there, as that was very funny.

;-)
Sun 24/03/02 at 18:28
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Cheers Afro, glad someone liked it.
Sun 24/03/02 at 18:32
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Well, it'd make it easier to plant turnips!
Sun 24/03/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
At least you wouldn't have to go out and buy a shovel...
Sun 24/03/02 at 19:30
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Grandprix wrote:
> At least you wouldn't have to go out and buy a shovel...

-----------------

thats if you would want to shovel up using your hands of course.
Sun 24/03/02 at 20:00
How the hell could you hold a shovel with shovel hands? You'd have to use your hands, of course :0) It may me a grubby job, but someone's gotta do it, right?
Sun 24/03/02 at 20:08
Regular
"es argh"
*note to self, seek medical attention.

Nice one Ali
Sun 24/03/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Same as above^"
Your a strange man!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.