GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the Gamecube controller like ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/03/02 at 21:08
Regular
Is it better than the N64 one or not
Tue 26/03/02 at 21:19
gamecube controller looks weird but should be ok to use.
Tue 26/03/02 at 18:27
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
jc99041 wrote:
> I hope the gamecube games have an option within to turn off the in-built
> vibration coz that can really get annoying.
For BIGMAN... i have for my 64,
> mario64(love), mkart64(also love), turok dinohunter and ragewars, pilotwings,
> goldeneye(w/all cheats), gt64(pants), no mercy(w/the saving fault),
> wrestlemania2000, wipeout64, pokemon stadium(why, oh why..?),south park. they
> are the ones that i can think of, i may have a couple more. not bad eh.? :)

you can turn the rumble off
Sun 24/03/02 at 17:52
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
BIGMAN wrote:
> Call me JY, any way I got 2 go have something to eat, I'll come on later, about
> 6.30. See ya !!!

JY are my intials (incase you were wondering).
Sun 24/03/02 at 17:24
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Call me JY, any way I got 2 go have something to eat, I'll come on later, about 6.30. See ya !!!
Sun 24/03/02 at 17:22
Regular
"hit the road jack"
call me jc, wot bout you? not bigman :)
Sun 24/03/02 at 17:20
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
jc99041, I'm surprised you have n't got Perfect Dark, if u can get it and a expansion pack cheap it's well worth it. Also why not send an email to Nintendo of America, they might be able to tell you about turning of the rumble effect on the controllers !?
Sun 24/03/02 at 17:16
Regular
"hit the road jack"
all south park fun but is boring. chuckin snowballs yeah... why don't they make water the flower game?it maybe more fun? cartman's gestures and the turkey noise are the only funny things in the game.
Sun 24/03/02 at 17:11
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
jc99041, I just orederd a orange Gamecube controller from dvdboxoffice (Canadian site) for £22.44. I've heard that it will work on a PAL Gamecube so I thought I'd get one. Do you like your South Park game, my mate bought it when it came out and we thought it was crap, what do you think ?
Sun 24/03/02 at 17:02
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I hope the gamecube games have an option within to turn off the in-built vibration coz that can really get annoying.
For BIGMAN... i have for my 64, mario64(love), mkart64(also love), turok dinohunter and ragewars, pilotwings, goldeneye(w/all cheats), gt64(pants), no mercy(w/the saving fault), wrestlemania2000, wipeout64, pokemon stadium(why, oh why..?),south park. they are the ones that i can think of, i may have a couple more. not bad eh.? :)
Sun 24/03/02 at 11:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I don't think it's all that different if you're left handed or not. Just be thankfull that you can use both hands!

I remember hearing about some PS2 fan who wanted to play games but only had one hand! And he asked GameNetwork about one-handed pads on ContactUs and they said that it is possible to fins such controllers.

I'd like to see an X-box pad designed for one hand!!

And I think that GameCube's pad will be better than the N64's, but not for FPS's. I still wanna know how they'll be effected by the new positioning of the Z button. I don't wanna have to use A or something to fire. :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.