GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid Broadband Connection"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/10/02 at 01:21
Regular
Well as most of you have seen that I have not been posting on here over the last few days, this is because I had to rebbot my PC and when I finished it I couldn't get my Broadband internet connection working, so I go out for a while and come back home for my tea.

And my mum says: "the internet is working"

And I said: "how did you get it working"

Mum said: "dunno, it just came on"

I said: " well dont disconnetct it"

Mum said "to late, I already have"

I said: "WHY?"

Mum said: "because I am not using it anymore"

I said: "well when we kids use the internet, it is on 24/7"

Mum said: "ah, well, tough luck"

So I then try and get it on and it doesn't work, so I went and asked my mum, and she said that she is to busy getting ready to go to work, so I left her, I then try, and try to get this god damn internet on, and my mum gets it going again the nest day, so I get on it before she disconnects it again and here I am posting this to let all of you know, so I am back posting on here and have I own GAD yet.
Wed 30/10/02 at 01:21
Regular
Well as most of you have seen that I have not been posting on here over the last few days, this is because I had to rebbot my PC and when I finished it I couldn't get my Broadband internet connection working, so I go out for a while and come back home for my tea.

And my mum says: "the internet is working"

And I said: "how did you get it working"

Mum said: "dunno, it just came on"

I said: " well dont disconnetct it"

Mum said "to late, I already have"

I said: "WHY?"

Mum said: "because I am not using it anymore"

I said: "well when we kids use the internet, it is on 24/7"

Mum said: "ah, well, tough luck"

So I then try and get it on and it doesn't work, so I went and asked my mum, and she said that she is to busy getting ready to go to work, so I left her, I then try, and try to get this god damn internet on, and my mum gets it going again the nest day, so I get on it before she disconnects it again and here I am posting this to let all of you know, so I am back posting on here and have I own GAD yet.
Wed 30/10/02 at 20:19
what exactly are u talkin bout?
Wed 30/10/02 at 21:10
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Muzic_Man wrote:
> I am posting this to let all of you know, so I am back posting on here > and have I own GAD yet.

yesssssss?

I guess you're tying to ask if you have won yet?

How am I meant to know!

Secondly, I didn't know you went away and I didn't even know you'd left in the first place...

Anyway, that was a thrilling story...

Really...

I was on the edge of my seat wondering if you would ever get the internet back...

I was so releived when I read the bit about you getting the Net access back!
Wed 30/10/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Muzic man.....why do you think anyone cares?
Wed 30/10/02 at 21:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think Broadband rocks.

Although I don't think you have Broadband if you keep talking about Disconnecting, because really, Broadband isn't there to be disconnected.

:-P
Wed 30/10/02 at 21:49
ALthough you can actually physically disconnect broadband by cutting the connection line. Or using ZOneAlarm to stop all incoming and outgoing data, which is really the same thing.
Wed 30/10/02 at 22:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I wish i had broadband. Still 19 people have registered interest at our exchange, so maybe about half way there.
Wed 30/10/02 at 23:08
its annoying, my broadband connection keeps dropping for some reason...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.