GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Nintendo magazines do you lot read?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/03/02 at 18:34
Regular
I read the Nintendo Offical Magazine and NGC magazine, both are really good. Have you seen any other good ones?
Sat 23/03/02 at 18:34
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I read the Nintendo Offical Magazine and NGC magazine, both are really good. Have you seen any other good ones?
Sat 23/03/02 at 18:48
Regular
I get both of them but prefer NGC, I also get CUBE sometimes
Sat 23/03/02 at 19:21
Regular
ONLY NGC - all the others are pants, especially the official one as they don't even have proper reviews, just pictures with a sentence underneath and a paragraph summary
Sat 23/03/02 at 19:53
I only ever seem to get games magazines when ever they're riviewing a game that I'm familiar with.
Sat 23/03/02 at 19:53
Regular
Action GBX is a decent read. It's mainly for the Game Boy Advance mind, but it's much better than NOM and those tacky Total Game Boy magazines...
Sun 24/03/02 at 13:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I only read NGC and GamesMaster every month!
I only started reading NGC since it's name changed from N64.
And even though i've missed quite a few issues over the years, I have been reading GamesMatser since it began.

I also may get NOM which isn't as good. But that's only possibly once a year - twice if they're lucky!
Sun 24/03/02 at 13:08
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> I only read NGC and GamesMaster every month!
I only started reading NGC since
> it's name changed from N64.
And even though i've missed quite a few issues over
> the years, I have been reading GamesMatser since it began.

I also may get NOM
> which isn't as good. But that's only possibly once a year - twice if they're
> lucky

You should get the current issue of NOM, there's a free CD-Rom the size of a gamecube game that shows loads of preveiws and info about the Gamecube.
Sun 24/03/02 at 14:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
NGC because simply it's the best one going.

I've also got the lot since Issue one (heh, I've still got the video that came free with Issue one!)

Which reminds me I havn't read through the latest one properly yet.
Sun 24/03/02 at 15:53
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
NGC is quite new have you got like the n64 first one (now that is something to go "hehe" about)
Sun 24/03/02 at 23:31
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yep, I own every N64 and NGC mag ever sold.

Hehe

On the very first issue, the video that came with it showed Link in what was known later as Ocarina of Time seeing the Triforce which is you know, nice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.