GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is GBA worth buying?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/03/02 at 17:30
Regular
I was wondering if anybody has or likes the Game Boy Advanced. If so, does anyone know how to get passed the 5th level of Rouge Spear? I can't get passed the gaurds to get into the house. If anyone thinks they are smart enough to answer any of these questions... I would love to hear it.
Sun 24/03/02 at 01:45
I've got a GBA, and they are absolutley wicked! A great purchase.

I bought one late last year and I have got Castlevania and Mario Kart Super Circuit. Both great games!

Plus, it links upto the cube. what more could you ask for?

go on, ya know you want to buy it. I bought mine from Special Reserve and they were great, quick delivery! That is why I have also bought a cube from them ( waiting for the pre-order leaflet to come through so that I can pay the rest!!!!)

I LOVE NINTENDO AND SPECIAL RESERVE!

SINFIELD
Sat 23/03/02 at 23:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
Yeah the Game Boy Advance is definately a worthwhile purchase. I have these games:

Bomberman Tournament
Ecks vs Sever
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace
Super Mario Advance

....and I've got Sonic Advance coming as a Gameaday prize soon (I've already played it, it's kickass!)

Anyway, the above games are all good...especially Ecks vs Sever and Spider-Man, and a GBA was definatetly a good buy.
Sat 23/03/02 at 22:17
Well, the only advance games I have are Rayman Advance, which isn't realy very good, and Sonic Advance, which I would recomend, but I have already said that its great.
Sat 23/03/02 at 22:16
i have a GBA with ISS, mario kart and advance (advance is rubbish), THPS2, Rayman and Jackie Chan

The GBA is worth getting.
Sat 23/03/02 at 22:11
Hey, thanks for the advice on the GBA... I tink it is great too. I actually figured out how to get passed that level on Rouge Spear just today, and let me tell you the game is awesome. The team play is very realistic and the controls give you lots of freedom. I reccomend it, and was wondering if any other games are a must have?
Sat 23/03/02 at 19:54
Yeah. Sonic Advance is great, isn't it?
Sat 23/03/02 at 18:06
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I've had a Game Boy Advance since it's release in the U.K and it has been totally worth it (especially Sonic Advance which all GBA owners should have) but I don't own Rouge Spear, is it any good.
Sat 23/03/02 at 17:30
I was wondering if anybody has or likes the Game Boy Advanced. If so, does anyone know how to get passed the 5th level of Rouge Spear? I can't get passed the gaurds to get into the house. If anyone thinks they are smart enough to answer any of these questions... I would love to hear it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.