GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whoooohooo - Got GTA: VC this morning!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Wed 30/10/02 at 11:34
Regular
Well GTA: Vice City came in the post as I was leaving for work this morning. Sadley I didn't really have time to nipped back into the house to quickly load it up as I had to catch a train!

Guess what? The damn train was 15 minutes late - so I could had gone back inside for 5 mins and had a quick go on VC :-(

Still, be playing it this evening! Also got Tony Hawk 4 and Ratchet and Clank in the same parcel, reckon Tony Hawk 4 will kick butt, and R&C doesn't look bad either, although it'll have to go some way to be better than Sly Cooper (Sly Raccoon in the UK) which I got last week and is the best PS2 platform game I’ve ever played.

Anyway, if any VC fans have any Q's then I’ll do my best to answer. Although, it's out here in just over a week, so unless anyone has any specific Q, I won't spoil it for ya’ with to many details.

***Having a smoking area in a pub/restaurant is akin to have a pi$$ing area in a swimming pool! I.e. Pointless!***
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:53
Regular
"Hmmm....."
No, he's English but has imported an American copy. He's got one of those PS2 machines which plays all region disks. Like a tester PS2 or something.

Hmm.

:-)
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
Are u american.jst wanderin an golf buggies must be so fun.come on friday,everthins comin p's way[not 4 parker for my real name an its not phil,onto the topic now].CRASH,WHOOPIE is jst wat u mite hear from my house.
Sun 03/11/02 at 00:40
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Silent85 wrote:
> golf cats

ROFLMAO :D
Sun 03/11/02 at 00:29
and golf cats thats going to be awesome
Sun 03/11/02 at 00:20
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Whooops....basball, what kind of game is that eh? :p

So baseball bats in VC...do damage to cars they do :D

*gets back onto subject coolly*
Sun 03/11/02 at 00:08
hey I play baseball dont call it :)
Sat 02/11/02 at 23:51
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Gah....basball, how dare you blasphem the VC topic with that ;-)
Sat 02/11/02 at 23:39
mine is this then ign then mlb.com
Sat 02/11/02 at 23:23
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hehe....yep, first site I goto after firing this one up :D
Sat 02/11/02 at 23:12
bet you have that perminantly on in the background dont you :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.