GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What games are you going to get with your Gamecube ?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/03/02 at 16:28
Regular
I've seen the list of release games for the Gamecube and am pleased at the overall range of games. I should be able to afford 2 or 3 games on release day but have n't made up my mind. Luigi's Mansion looks good, Wave Race as well. I think I will get Sonic Adveture 2 as I have Sonic Advance. I hvae seen some screen shots of Burnout which also looks good. I'm not really in to sports games (Tony Hawk 3 does look good) but don't mind fighting games ( I will get Super Smash Brothers Melee). My favorite games are action/adveture games and shooting games(Rouge Leader also looks amazing). What do you lot think ?
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
ISS 2
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:03
Regular
"Whatever!"
Also I like the sound of Sega Soccer Slam - Its been getting great reviews and sounds like a laugh!!
Virtua Striker 3 on the other hand is suppose to be crap - One game I shall be avoiding!!
Sun 24/03/02 at 12:01
Regular
"Whatever!"
I will be getting Wrestlemania X8 but nearer the time!!
Sun 24/03/02 at 11:36
Regular
"Long time no see!"
When I get my GameCube in June, I intend to get Luigi's Mansion and ISS 2 with it.
And because I also want a Memory Card, and should have more than enough money by that time, I may go for the 2 pads and Mem Card Indigo pack.

And i'm also thinking of getting my other pads in different colours a while after - maybe 2 black ones??
Sun 24/03/02 at 10:21
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Edgy wrote:
> BIGMAN wrote:
> What about Pikmin ? Is it any good ?

Supposedly, looks it
> from the NGC video and the 8cm CD-Rom I picked up in EB today.

Did any one alse get the 8cm CD-Rom, I got it with Nintendo Official Magazine and the Games look great.
Sun 24/03/02 at 02:09
sorry bout the double post people!
Sun 24/03/02 at 02:01
I've pre-ordered a cube from SR and I've imported an indigo controller from the US and a memory card from japan. I've been saving my crimbo and birthday monay and these are the games I'm goin to get on the day of release:-

Luigi's Mansion
Rogue Leader : Rogue Squadron 2
FIFA World Cup 2002
Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

I have also pre-ordered Smash Brother Melee for my brother's birthday. He'll probably end up spending his money on another game and another controller. We'll be well set up!

I can't wait till May 3rd!

I Love Nintendo!

SINFIELD
Sun 24/03/02 at 02:01
I've pre-ordered a cube from SR and I've imported an indigo controller from the US and a memory card from japan. I've been saving my crimbo and birthday monay and these are the games I'm goin to get on the day of release:-

Luigi's Mansion
Rogue Leader : Rogue Squadron 2
FIFA World Cup 2002
Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

I have also pre-ordered Smash Brother Melee for my brother's birthday. He'll probably end up spending his money on another game and another controller. We'll be well set up!

I can't wait till May 3rd!

I Love Nintendo!

SINFIELd
Sat 23/03/02 at 23:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm going to get a box, a bit of polestyrene, a few leaflets and a bag with my GC.
Sat 23/03/02 at 22:53
Regular
I'm going to wait til Sonic Adventure 2 Battle comes down in price, considering I've got theoriginal SA2 version on the Dreamcast.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.