GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Timesplitters coming to the GC?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Wed 30/10/02 at 17:33
Regular
Well the title says it all, is it? And a release on Fri?
Should I get this or Mario Sunshine? Ive heard both good and bad things about Sunshine and nothing but good things about Timesplitters. So what is it lads? Kill or Clean?
amos.
Wed 30/10/02 at 17:33
Regular
"NJAN"
Well the title says it all, is it? And a release on Fri?
Should I get this or Mario Sunshine? Ive heard both good and bad things about Sunshine and nothing but good things about Timesplitters. So what is it lads? Kill or Clean?
amos.
Wed 30/10/02 at 17:45
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Best FPS, excellent on the Xbox...

Crap on the PS2!

:c)

Comes out on Friday!
Wed 30/10/02 at 17:53
"High polygon count"
phi11ip wrote:
> Best FPS, excellent on the Xbox...
>
> Crap on the PS2!

Bullcrap. Both are identical.
Wed 30/10/02 at 17:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yep, comes out on Friday. From what I've seen it's identical on all formats, apart from controls and amount of players.

I would advise getting it over Mario Sunshine even though everyone here is going to hound me yet again for saying that I don't think Sunshine is the game of the year. Ah well.....
Wed 30/10/02 at 18:03
Regular
Get the both of them!

They're both great games in their own right.
Wed 30/10/02 at 18:05
Regular
Ahem..

phi11ip wrote:
> Best FPS, excellent on the Xbox...
>
> Excellent on the PS2!

Best on the Gamecube!

:D
Wed 30/10/02 at 18:15
Regular
"the burning sky"
I have to agree about the gamecube, only cus i had the privelage to compare it on all three consoles right next to each other (using the NTSC versions), and i may post the results on the net, so keep an eye out.
Wed 30/10/02 at 18:16
Regular
"the burning sky"
>I have to agree about the gamecube, only cus i had the privelage to >compare it on all three consoles right next to each other (using the NTSC >version), and i may post the results on the net, so keep an eye out.

Crap I meant the preview edition for the NGC and the other versions on PS2 and Xbox. Sorry
Fri 01/11/02 at 19:58
Regular
The X-Box and PS2 versions are identical, apart from some loading times. The GameCube is the best version though. You have to get Super Mario Sunshine, though Timesplitters 2 is also an essential purchase.

Get both.
Sat 02/11/02 at 11:10
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Used to TS2 on PS2, got it on Gamecube. Slightly smoother graphics, better recoil effect/pad vibration, faster loading times, plus Nintendo's cheap memory 251 means you don't have to buy a new memory card just to save a level you've made.

~~Belldandy~~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.