GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi, me again. Unfortunately for you, Foggie."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/10/00 at 21:35
Regular
Let's have a vote. What do you prefer: PSX, N64 OR DC???
Who do you prefer: Sony, Nintendo, Sega???
Where do you prefer: Barcelona, Menorca or Madrid???
When do you prefer: Midnight, Noon, Dawn???
Why do you prefer: You choices over the last four votes.

Here are my answers
1. I prefer a PSX 'cos I own one, but I'm not saying it's better than the rest.
2. Sony, 'cos they made the PSX that I own and cherish. Again, I'm not sayng it's better than the others. I'm talking about OPINIONS HERE!!!
3. Menorca.
4. Noon.
5. I've explained the first 2. I chose Menorca 'cos I've been there twice and it's great and I chose noon 'cos that means it's nearly lunch time.
Please reply.
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Mon 30/04/01 at 12:29
"possibly impossible"
1. I like them all, but at a push, DC. At a push, mind
2. Sega, because of their wonderful coin-ops.
3. La Manga. Better than any of the other choices. (Alicante area)
4. Midnight. All alone in....oops, sorry. Thanks for the Memories!
5. Because
Sun 29/04/01 at 22:54
Regular
Cant remember all the questions. I'll try.

N64 fav console as it has the best games full stop.

Dont really like Spain as a country, i'd rather choose a place in Italy. Rome or Milan.

Thats it isnt it?
Sun 29/04/01 at 22:03
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> PSX, because I've played both the DC and the N64 and they don't
> compare.

SHOCK HORROR...THIS CAN'T BE FM 'Dissing' the DC....Dear Me....hasn't HE matured....:D
Sun 29/04/01 at 21:53
Regular
Hasn't Ant matured so much now... ;0)
Mon 09/10/00 at 18:05
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Gronti: Fantasee: Realm: European (Re: Diablo II)
Sun 08/10/00 at 23:09
Not every time, it's just most of your recent Future of Gaming letters have had something about me in them, I don't like the way you set out to strike Nintendo, you write some fair comments about them and it's nice to see something original in these forums every now and then, but it's always, "why do Nintendo do this?" and "why do Nintendo do that?", it is annoying, and you don't have a go at Nintendo because of me, i know that because it's only recently that I have replied to your letters, and I have been on here for over 6 months.
Sun 08/10/00 at 22:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Stop what, eh?? Writing messages on here just 'cos you don't like me?? I'm only annoying you 'cos your annoying me. You may be 18 or whatever and I may be 13, but it doesn't matter. I don't see anyone else writing that's it's too immature. On another topic I read a hugely funny message where you said something about me pretending to be unbiased. Hilarious. Look, I don't want to argue, so you can you stop insulting me over every message I write. Maybe it was a dumb question, but I was tired. I seem to find every time I write, you find something insulting or annoying to say about me. Now I like these forums, and I don't want to have it ruined by being insulted. You could've just replied to this topic, and said nothing, like everyone else. Arrrghh, this is getting stupid.
Sun 08/10/00 at 19:29
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Foggie??? damn your getting on my nerves kid. I will answer your survey just so you get something into your head about me.

N64(I own one/DC(I own one and for internet game(s) to be)
Nintendo(originality)
Menorca(no reason)
Noon(it's usually hotter)

My opinions are mine, they are not better than anyone elses, but thats a dumb question ANT, it shouldn't be a surprise but it's getting too immature for words, please stop.
Sun 08/10/00 at 13:34
What name do you use in Diablo2? and Realm or Open?
Sun 08/10/00 at 11:59
1. PSX - Best Games
2. Sega - Sony don't actually do much
3. Barcelona - The Nou Camp
4. Midnight - Nice and quiet

If I haven't already answered number 5, then I don't understand the question.

jAKE

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.