GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My FOG story, enter the Exterminator and Tony Blair."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/03/02 at 11:45
Regular
As ˝ pint stood there with his giant Swiss cheese, Shaneo burst out laughing,
‘Do you think you can beat us with a giant Swiss cheese, you have got to be kidding me.’ Shaneo said in fits of laughter.
‘Be quiet Shaneo. His Swiss cheese may look puny but it is lethal!’ Lord Badger hissed at him.
‘Oh this’ll shut him up,’ Allardini said, smacking Shaneo on the head shutting him up, ‘works a treat.’
‘This is no time for chatter, he’s here to kill the two of us, you better help, Allardini.’ Lord Badger said to him.
‘This lot will be a breeze,’ ˝ pint muttered to himself, ‘two boys and a pathetic young man.’
Allardini drew his sword and gave it to Shaneo, and he pulled out his bow and arrow. Lord Badger pulled out his blade. All were ready for battle.
˝ pint rolled parts of cheese at them, Allardini quickly dodged and aimed for ˝ pint’s hand. Allardini shot an arrow at ˝ pint, ˝ pint let out a little yelp and threw the arrow away. Shaneo charged at him with the heavy blade he was carrying, he was knocked away like a helpless Gnat, knocking him out cold. ˝ pint sniggered and said,
‘You’re a lot weaker than I thought, already 1 down and he’s meant to be one of the chosen ones.’
Lord Badger just rolled his eyes and sighed at the other two’s attempts and just started to mutter a magical spell, then, he raised his hands, white light surrounded him.
‘Wow, cool.’ Allardini said whilst getting up, ‘I wish I could have powers like that. Oh crap, better help Shaneo.’
Repeating the spell, he thrust forward at ˝ pint. ˝ pint held his hands up to protect him, but to no avail, a white flash hit him. Then, ˝ pint and Lord Badger disappeared in the flash.
Allardini looked in awe whilst dropping Shaneo’s limp body. The bright light faded and then it returned to the same landscape, the same weather, the same river, the same plain but darker, night.

‘Wow, that must’ve been a bit long eh Shaneo, Shaneo, Shaneo? Oh yeah, I forgot, you’re unconscious,’ he looked around, ‘where’s Lord Badger?’ he said in a confused voice.
‘I’m on my own, again.’ Allardini whimpered like a puppy, ‘And it’s dark too.’
‘Wimp.’ Came a silent mutter from Allardini’s right. Allardini looked and saw Lord Badger limping towards him, ‘And you’re meant to be a soldier.’ He nodded towards Shaneo’s body on the grassy floor. ‘Is he alright?’
‘Oh my god, I forgot about him. I don’t know, check him.’ Allardini sounded a bit worried.
They rushed over to Shaneo who was still lying on the floor.
‘We better stay here till he wakes up,’ Allardini said ‘In case something else happens and we’re not around to protect him.’
‘Good point, I was intending to leave him here so he could die,’ Lord Badger replied in a sarcastic voice, ‘you know we can’t do anything without him!’
‘But you just used that neat magic.’
‘But still, if we do survive but he doesn’t, then we can’t destroy Edgy, Homerus Beerus Solidus or ˝ pint without his magic.’

They fell asleep and woke at dawn. When they were just waking up, a small murmur came out of Shaneo.
‘Hey! He’s waking up,’ Allardini said.
They bent over Shaneo as he woke up,
‘Hi, what happened, and why does my head hurt?’ Shaneo said in a croaky voice.
‘˝ pint knocked you out but Lord Badger killed him. ‘ Allardini said in a cheery voice.
‘I didn’t kill him, I just sent him to another part of FOG, it will give us a head start.’
‘You used your magic?’ Shaneo said in a bit more perky voice. Lord Badger just nodded.
‘But…how, what, I can’t. Can you teach me how to command my magic?’ Shaneo looked a bit confused.
‘Of course I can,’ he looked towards the valley, ‘well, we need to go to the monastery nearby. I have a friend there, he knows a bit about the prophecy and how to kill the ones perusing us for our magic.’
‘We better get going then, they’ll find us if we hang around this place.’ Allardini sounded a bit worried.

The three picked up their weapons and left in the direction of FOG valley. The breeze was barely there and the sun, high in the sky. The sky was blue and the grass on the plain was a rich, deep green. They arrived at the valley and Shaneo looked down at the buildings below, looked up at Lord Badger and said,
‘I thought you said there was just a monastery, not an entire village.’
‘It’s where the Monks live, this is the monastery, that big building is just where the young Monks train to become expert Monks.’
Shaneo just nodded and then the two saw that Allardini had already started to make his way down the valley side. They slowly walked down in case they slipped and fell down the steep slope.

They walked towards a small hut, it was dark and had only a candle to lighten it up. Lord Badger pushed open the small door and then he shouted,
‘Exterminator, where are you?’
‘Right here.’ Came a child’s voice.
‘Well come outside then.’ Lord Badger replied.
A small child came out wearing a habit too big for him. He looked sweet and innocent.
‘We need you to help us for a bit, can you please leave the monastery for, ooooo lets just say, forever.’
‘Sure, I hate it here, I wanna leave this dump!’
‘Well then, get your stuff and lets leave before the Abbot sees us.’ Lord Badger said hurrying him.
Allardini looked at Lord Badger and said to him ‘Why do we need this little kid, what does he know that we need?’
‘Well firstly, he knows how to get rid of them pests that are following us, and he also knows where the third chosen one dwells. I think he’s rather useful, don’t you.’
‘But he needs weapons.’ Shaneo said in a concerned voice.
‘I have a stick.’ Said the Exterminator walking out of his hut. ‘Now can we go?’

They all climbed up the steep slopes of the valley and walked off in the direction of the lake of the kingdom.
‘Toni Cabbarini lives around here. He has the power of Fire.’ The Exterminator said to the other three.
‘If we’re lucky, we might see Little Hedgehog, she lives by the lake, Toni lives in the mountains. Where shall we go first, and who shall we find first?’

Shaneo, Allardini, and Lord Badger all huddled up in a circle and discussed the matter for a while.
‘If we go to the mountains there’s sure to be a fire beast somewhere around there and we’ll need water power to fight it off, we should go to the lake.’ Lord Badger said to Allardini and Shaneo.
‘What happens if we meet a water beast?’ Allardini asked.
‘Well, We have my powers to sort them out.’ Shaneo looked at Allardini in a reassuring way.
‘Alright, we’ll go to the lake.’ Allardini agreed.
They all turned and looked at The Exterminator and said in a chorus ‘The Lake.’

They walked on the path to the Lake. Then they saw a person about Lord Badger’s age run up to them and he said,
‘Excuse me but, is one of you called Shaneo?’
‘Yes, me. Why?’
‘I was sent by a Wiseman, Ant. I’ve been told to help you because I’m a good thief and I escaped my prison, he said it would be very handy for you.’
‘Well, you can join us then, but what is your name?’
‘I am Tony Blair.’ The person replied thumping his chest.
Tony Blair joined them and followed them to the lake. The walk wasn’t as pleasant as before. It started to rain and they ran to seek for shelter, in a cold, wet cave. It was well into night by now so they all decided to rest till dawn so they could set out refreshed again.
Sat 23/03/02 at 12:00
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh, swiss cheese. Good story LH.
Sat 23/03/02 at 11:55
Regular
good story LH, you are getting quite good at these
Sat 23/03/02 at 11:49
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
WOW great story. although i do sound a bit barbaric :P
Sat 23/03/02 at 11:45
As ˝ pint stood there with his giant Swiss cheese, Shaneo burst out laughing,
‘Do you think you can beat us with a giant Swiss cheese, you have got to be kidding me.’ Shaneo said in fits of laughter.
‘Be quiet Shaneo. His Swiss cheese may look puny but it is lethal!’ Lord Badger hissed at him.
‘Oh this’ll shut him up,’ Allardini said, smacking Shaneo on the head shutting him up, ‘works a treat.’
‘This is no time for chatter, he’s here to kill the two of us, you better help, Allardini.’ Lord Badger said to him.
‘This lot will be a breeze,’ ˝ pint muttered to himself, ‘two boys and a pathetic young man.’
Allardini drew his sword and gave it to Shaneo, and he pulled out his bow and arrow. Lord Badger pulled out his blade. All were ready for battle.
˝ pint rolled parts of cheese at them, Allardini quickly dodged and aimed for ˝ pint’s hand. Allardini shot an arrow at ˝ pint, ˝ pint let out a little yelp and threw the arrow away. Shaneo charged at him with the heavy blade he was carrying, he was knocked away like a helpless Gnat, knocking him out cold. ˝ pint sniggered and said,
‘You’re a lot weaker than I thought, already 1 down and he’s meant to be one of the chosen ones.’
Lord Badger just rolled his eyes and sighed at the other two’s attempts and just started to mutter a magical spell, then, he raised his hands, white light surrounded him.
‘Wow, cool.’ Allardini said whilst getting up, ‘I wish I could have powers like that. Oh crap, better help Shaneo.’
Repeating the spell, he thrust forward at ˝ pint. ˝ pint held his hands up to protect him, but to no avail, a white flash hit him. Then, ˝ pint and Lord Badger disappeared in the flash.
Allardini looked in awe whilst dropping Shaneo’s limp body. The bright light faded and then it returned to the same landscape, the same weather, the same river, the same plain but darker, night.

‘Wow, that must’ve been a bit long eh Shaneo, Shaneo, Shaneo? Oh yeah, I forgot, you’re unconscious,’ he looked around, ‘where’s Lord Badger?’ he said in a confused voice.
‘I’m on my own, again.’ Allardini whimpered like a puppy, ‘And it’s dark too.’
‘Wimp.’ Came a silent mutter from Allardini’s right. Allardini looked and saw Lord Badger limping towards him, ‘And you’re meant to be a soldier.’ He nodded towards Shaneo’s body on the grassy floor. ‘Is he alright?’
‘Oh my god, I forgot about him. I don’t know, check him.’ Allardini sounded a bit worried.
They rushed over to Shaneo who was still lying on the floor.
‘We better stay here till he wakes up,’ Allardini said ‘In case something else happens and we’re not around to protect him.’
‘Good point, I was intending to leave him here so he could die,’ Lord Badger replied in a sarcastic voice, ‘you know we can’t do anything without him!’
‘But you just used that neat magic.’
‘But still, if we do survive but he doesn’t, then we can’t destroy Edgy, Homerus Beerus Solidus or ˝ pint without his magic.’

They fell asleep and woke at dawn. When they were just waking up, a small murmur came out of Shaneo.
‘Hey! He’s waking up,’ Allardini said.
They bent over Shaneo as he woke up,
‘Hi, what happened, and why does my head hurt?’ Shaneo said in a croaky voice.
‘˝ pint knocked you out but Lord Badger killed him. ‘ Allardini said in a cheery voice.
‘I didn’t kill him, I just sent him to another part of FOG, it will give us a head start.’
‘You used your magic?’ Shaneo said in a bit more perky voice. Lord Badger just nodded.
‘But…how, what, I can’t. Can you teach me how to command my magic?’ Shaneo looked a bit confused.
‘Of course I can,’ he looked towards the valley, ‘well, we need to go to the monastery nearby. I have a friend there, he knows a bit about the prophecy and how to kill the ones perusing us for our magic.’
‘We better get going then, they’ll find us if we hang around this place.’ Allardini sounded a bit worried.

The three picked up their weapons and left in the direction of FOG valley. The breeze was barely there and the sun, high in the sky. The sky was blue and the grass on the plain was a rich, deep green. They arrived at the valley and Shaneo looked down at the buildings below, looked up at Lord Badger and said,
‘I thought you said there was just a monastery, not an entire village.’
‘It’s where the Monks live, this is the monastery, that big building is just where the young Monks train to become expert Monks.’
Shaneo just nodded and then the two saw that Allardini had already started to make his way down the valley side. They slowly walked down in case they slipped and fell down the steep slope.

They walked towards a small hut, it was dark and had only a candle to lighten it up. Lord Badger pushed open the small door and then he shouted,
‘Exterminator, where are you?’
‘Right here.’ Came a child’s voice.
‘Well come outside then.’ Lord Badger replied.
A small child came out wearing a habit too big for him. He looked sweet and innocent.
‘We need you to help us for a bit, can you please leave the monastery for, ooooo lets just say, forever.’
‘Sure, I hate it here, I wanna leave this dump!’
‘Well then, get your stuff and lets leave before the Abbot sees us.’ Lord Badger said hurrying him.
Allardini looked at Lord Badger and said to him ‘Why do we need this little kid, what does he know that we need?’
‘Well firstly, he knows how to get rid of them pests that are following us, and he also knows where the third chosen one dwells. I think he’s rather useful, don’t you.’
‘But he needs weapons.’ Shaneo said in a concerned voice.
‘I have a stick.’ Said the Exterminator walking out of his hut. ‘Now can we go?’

They all climbed up the steep slopes of the valley and walked off in the direction of the lake of the kingdom.
‘Toni Cabbarini lives around here. He has the power of Fire.’ The Exterminator said to the other three.
‘If we’re lucky, we might see Little Hedgehog, she lives by the lake, Toni lives in the mountains. Where shall we go first, and who shall we find first?’

Shaneo, Allardini, and Lord Badger all huddled up in a circle and discussed the matter for a while.
‘If we go to the mountains there’s sure to be a fire beast somewhere around there and we’ll need water power to fight it off, we should go to the lake.’ Lord Badger said to Allardini and Shaneo.
‘What happens if we meet a water beast?’ Allardini asked.
‘Well, We have my powers to sort them out.’ Shaneo looked at Allardini in a reassuring way.
‘Alright, we’ll go to the lake.’ Allardini agreed.
They all turned and looked at The Exterminator and said in a chorus ‘The Lake.’

They walked on the path to the Lake. Then they saw a person about Lord Badger’s age run up to them and he said,
‘Excuse me but, is one of you called Shaneo?’
‘Yes, me. Why?’
‘I was sent by a Wiseman, Ant. I’ve been told to help you because I’m a good thief and I escaped my prison, he said it would be very handy for you.’
‘Well, you can join us then, but what is your name?’
‘I am Tony Blair.’ The person replied thumping his chest.
Tony Blair joined them and followed them to the lake. The walk wasn’t as pleasant as before. It started to rain and they ran to seek for shelter, in a cold, wet cave. It was well into night by now so they all decided to rest till dawn so they could set out refreshed again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.