GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Holy crap - tomorrow!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/10/02 at 12:13
Regular
lol - I cans ee why some of you people have been saving the pennies for this weekend. Just spotted tomorrow's release list:

Timesplitters 2
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Crash Bandicoot 5
FIFA 2003
NHL Hitz 2003
Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
X-Men: Next Dimension

Many of you have been raving about both TSp2 and ED, while I'm looking for Outcast myself.

The other title I can see selling well is X-Men, while Fifa is gay but will shift units, and NHL just really doesn't appeal.

Crash Bandicoot?
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:13
"Darkness, always"
lol - I cans ee why some of you people have been saving the pennies for this weekend. Just spotted tomorrow's release list:

Timesplitters 2
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Crash Bandicoot 5
FIFA 2003
NHL Hitz 2003
Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
X-Men: Next Dimension

Many of you have been raving about both TSp2 and ED, while I'm looking for Outcast myself.

The other title I can see selling well is X-Men, while Fifa is gay but will shift units, and NHL just really doesn't appeal.

Crash Bandicoot?
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:15
Regular
"Remember me?"
I really hope X-Men: Next Dimension is release tomorrow... if it's any good of course.
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:20
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
There's just too many decent games out recently!
Mario Sunshine, Burnout 2, Pro Evo 2, Eternal Darkness, Timesplitters 2, Vice City.
There just isn't enough time to play them all.
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:23
Regular
"Remember me?"
There is if you're a jobless bum like me. :-D
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:34
"Darkness, always"
Dark Mark wrote:
> There is if you're a jobless bum like me. :-D

LOL!
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
*chuckles*
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Nothing there in that list that i'll be getting anytime soon. :P

First-Person Shooters really aren't my thing, althought I do like playing them at first. I'm just so bad at them though! And anyway, I want Die Hard to be my first DECENT FPS on the Cube after Agent Under Fire. And that isn't out untill later-on in November.
And I should be getting Resident Evil this week too, and Eternal Darkness will just get in the way there, if you know what I mean.

I want to see more on FIFA 2003 though after the dissapointment of ISS 2.
I know it looks good and everything, but that's all FIFA is ever good for. I think I read somewhere that it plays quite well too, but there some problems still with the ball hanging in the air or something.

I'll just wait and see.
By the way, has anyone heard anything about the possibillity of ISS 3 for next year??

I probably will get TimeSplitters 2, but I do just reckon it's over-hyped as a former PlayStation title from the creators of GoldenEye and Perfect Dark. I'm not sure if i'll ever get Eternal Darkness though...
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'll be getting Timesplitters 2 through the post tomorrow... but out of that list, only X-Men really interests me, and that's only because I'm a Marvel obsessed loon.
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:53
Regular
TS2 def...... not fifa tho i heard some bad things..... o.O
Thu 31/10/02 at 12:57
Regular
I'm getting TSP2 and Eternal Darkness, fingers crossed they come in the post tommorow.

I want Jedi Knight but I'm 99% sure that won't be released tommorow, it's not even out in America yet. NHL Hitz is a maybe, enjoyed the first game but there's other must hve games i'll get before I get that one.

Oh and I'm 99% sure Xmen won't come out either, not really intrested in that but I am intrested in Wolverines Revenge when it comes out next year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.