GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Loyalty is being tested"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/03/02 at 22:52
Regular
I used to be a sega loyalist but since they stopped making consoles, I have been somewhat lost for loyalty. I went to ps2 and I love the ps2 experience but I dont know wheither to stick to the console or buy a gamecube with the money I have, I do like the look of ICO and DW3 help
Fri 22/03/02 at 22:52
I used to be a sega loyalist but since they stopped making consoles, I have been somewhat lost for loyalty. I went to ps2 and I love the ps2 experience but I dont know wheither to stick to the console or buy a gamecube with the money I have, I do like the look of ICO and DW3 help
Fri 22/03/02 at 22:54
"slightlyshortertagl"
SEGA!
SEGA!
SEGA!
SEGA!
SEGA!
SEGA!
SEGA!
SEGA!
SEGA!
SEGA!

*starts dancing around looking quite gay*

*stops dancing as soon as he realises everyone's looking at him*
Sat 23/03/02 at 00:49
Regular
"Same as above^"
Stick with PS2.It might be that many good games now. But sooner or later they are gonna start raking them in. As for money spend it on games like DMC and Dynasty warriors 3.
Sat 23/03/02 at 00:55
Regular
Don't be silly the PS2 has started pumping out the 'good' titles over the last few months....if that's what you want to call them.
Sat 23/03/02 at 01:04
Regular
"Same as above^"
Thats true but the best is yet to come!
Sat 23/03/02 at 11:39
Regular
I thought about getting a XBOX the other day but then looked at the games coming out for the PS2 in the next couple of months and thought it would be better to buy all them instead of buying a new console
Sat 23/03/02 at 11:42
Regular
If your loyal in the business world, you'll only be double crossed and disappointed.

What everyone should do is get the best deal for THEMSELF, that way, as long as they are happy then they wont be pushed into moaning.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.