GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F-Zero X Gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero X'.
Thu 31/10/02 at 20:28
Regular
F-Zero X for the Nintendo 64 was great, Maybe not to the best of graphics but that didn't matter, What did was the speed, Track desgin and also a good added feature was the huge number of Cars was on the track at the time. Released Clips of The new F-Zero X game has just been released and choose from 3 different clips, 1 to 3, 1 for the being the biggest clip of 8.26Mb and the lowest 4500kb :)

So after watching the clips the 2 main things is still there, The number of racers and also the speed. But the main change of it is, is the Grpahics. The visual effects of the boost and the Sparks coming off the other racers is turly amazing also colourful. The backdrops are also very improved instead of that 2D effects it had, It looks fully 3D and it maybe so. Another New thing for the graphic is the supereme lighting effects that really unbelieveably good.

As for the music it seems like that its the same but turned to techno more, Giving it a more future style also keeping in mind that its still fast, Faster even!

If you're not bothered chasing after the videos of it, I'll have give u a Ign.com link to it cos i'm so nice :D

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/
ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=74&
object_id=480123&adtag=
network%3Dign%26size%3D468x
60%26channel
%3Dcube%26site%3Dcube_hub%26channel%
3Dnews%26type%3Dpartnerviewer%
26pagetype%3
Darticle&page_
title=Sega+Shows+off+F-Zero

Sorry about the link size...heh...*Runs*
Thu 31/10/02 at 20:28
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
F-Zero X for the Nintendo 64 was great, Maybe not to the best of graphics but that didn't matter, What did was the speed, Track desgin and also a good added feature was the huge number of Cars was on the track at the time. Released Clips of The new F-Zero X game has just been released and choose from 3 different clips, 1 to 3, 1 for the being the biggest clip of 8.26Mb and the lowest 4500kb :)

So after watching the clips the 2 main things is still there, The number of racers and also the speed. But the main change of it is, is the Grpahics. The visual effects of the boost and the Sparks coming off the other racers is turly amazing also colourful. The backdrops are also very improved instead of that 2D effects it had, It looks fully 3D and it maybe so. Another New thing for the graphic is the supereme lighting effects that really unbelieveably good.

As for the music it seems like that its the same but turned to techno more, Giving it a more future style also keeping in mind that its still fast, Faster even!

If you're not bothered chasing after the videos of it, I'll have give u a Ign.com link to it cos i'm so nice :D

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/
ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=74&
object_id=480123&adtag=
network%3Dign%26size%3D468x
60%26channel
%3Dcube%26site%3Dcube_hub%26channel%
3Dnews%26type%3Dpartnerviewer%
26pagetype%3
Darticle&page_
title=Sega+Shows+off+F-Zero

Sorry about the link size...heh...*Runs*
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
For the new music they should just put on a bundle of Maiden tracks. Even if they didn't have the lyrics they could just put on the guitar solos.
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
this looks wicked. i liked the original but not that much. it looks like a proper pod race! might rent it first see if the gameplays any good. it has been a bit of let down in previous games.
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:40
Regular
You liked the original? I loved the N64 version, the SNES version was cool just not as well didn't feel whole like the N64 game did, the GBA game was similar and I cannot wait for the special FX filled sequel... question is what then? Online play?
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
F-Zero X was one of the best multiplayer games on the N64 and that's saying something!

Still think there should be Maiden music in it though.
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:52
Regular
Ah but would Carmageddon like that? And it is a japanese racer.
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:56
Regular
Seeing as it isn't due for release until well into next year, this version may very well include online play.

Especcially seeing as SEGA are making it, and they have online expirence.

You never know, it could be a online flagship title or something.
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:58
Regular
Maybe, maybe lets wait till E3.
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mario Kart and this online?

Racing heaven!
Thu 31/10/02 at 22:03
Regular
Certianly more promising than anything X-box Live can throw out if you ask me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.