GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Game..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/03/02 at 20:51
Regular
If You yourself could choose from all sorts of games from football to music... what would you choose and why. Give details on how the game works and why you think its the best!

Thanks.

Chris
Fri 22/03/02 at 20:51
If You yourself could choose from all sorts of games from football to music... what would you choose and why. Give details on how the game works and why you think its the best!

Thanks.

Chris
Fri 22/03/02 at 20:55
Regular
ummm. Adventure I think. I like Adventure games becausae they take a long time to complete and they involve different kinds of challenges.
Fri 22/03/02 at 21:06
It would have to be RPG`s,because they take AGES to complete and *usually* have a great story line (like the Final Fantasy series).They are great value for money,unlike games such as state of emergency,which gets boring after 5 hours of play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.