GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What games shall I buy for Christmas?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/10/02 at 21:35
Regular
Pick .any three from this list, that you think are the Best, Please Explain Why
Eternal Darkness
Medal of Honor Frontline
Star Fox Adventures
Die Hard Vendetta
Tony Hawks 4
Jedi knight 2
Clone Wars
Bounty Hunter,
I already have Mario and have Pre ordered Timesplitters 2, so don't mention those.
Thanks
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:35
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Pick .any three from this list, that you think are the Best, Please Explain Why
Eternal Darkness
Medal of Honor Frontline
Star Fox Adventures
Die Hard Vendetta
Tony Hawks 4
Jedi knight 2
Clone Wars
Bounty Hunter,
I already have Mario and have Pre ordered Timesplitters 2, so don't mention those.
Thanks
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:39
Regular
Eternal Darkness, Starfox and Medal of Honour.......because ummm they look good.
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:41
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I can tell from your list that you like first persons so i would go for Medal of Honor. it is already considered to be one of the best games on the ps2 but our version has better graphics and multi player. A must get.
Fri 01/11/02 at 02:18
THPS4 & Eternal Darkness are bankers in terms of quality - as long as you like those types of games then you cant go wrong with those two. As for the third game, I suggest you hang back for a while and see what the reviews say before making a decision. Also be sure to check the forums for gamers opinions - best feedback you can get.
Fri 01/11/02 at 12:02
Regular
WelshMiyamoto wrote:

Medal of Honor Frontline - Best FPS on PS2, well before TS2, it was one of the biggest games of the year for it, I played the ones on the PS1 and always had a feeling it didnt have the power to show what the developer wantted the game to be like. I heard the d-day landing is in it too :D

Star Fox Adventures - Well it looks amazing and most people who have played it say its brilliant, its also riding high in the charts in america and japan. Is you liked the gaming style of zelda on the 64 id deffinatly buy this, one problem i have heard is the shortness off it, but even if it is as short as 30 hours thats plenty for me as i have other things to do.

Die Hard Vendetta
Tony Hawks 4
I couldnt decide between these 2, if you have a tony hawks game already buy die hard, if not id buy tony harks, unless something really bad happens to the gameplay.
Fri 01/11/02 at 12:03
Regular
"Remember me?"
Out of the games you listed, I could only really say that you should get Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. The others just don't interest me at the moment.
Fri 01/11/02 at 12:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Eternal Darkness - S'posed to be good. Get it if you like Resi.

Medal of Honor Frontline - Aside from the PS2-esque graphics it should be great.

Star Fox Adventures - It may be pretty simple to complete but it should still be well-worth the money.

Die Hard Vendetta - Not sure, but I want it.

Tony Hawks 4 - Like No.3 but better with no time-limits.

Those are all I know, and might want.
Fri 01/11/02 at 12:20
Regular
Solskjær wrote:

> Tony Hawks 4 - Like No.3 but better with no time-limits.

No time limits :D

*thanks god*

*thanks Solskjær for telling him*

*thanks his mum and dad for making him possible*

*thanks nintendo*

*thanks activision*
Fri 01/11/02 at 15:08
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Die Hard Vendetta:- In my opinion, this will be the best shoot em ups on the Gamecube. The graphics and gameplay look good from what pictures I have seen.

Starfox Adventure - This game also looks good even though it can be completed with ease
Fri 01/11/02 at 20:14
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
I think I will Buy
Eternal Darkness
Die Hard Vendetta
StarFox Adventures

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.