GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box Hard drive music"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/03/02 at 19:36
Regular
Does anyone know after you have coppyed your own music on to the hard drive how to get it to play on the games I cant do it.
Sun 24/03/02 at 20:39
"High polygon count"
I didn't say it was complicated - just bloody long-winded!
Sun 24/03/02 at 11:05
Regular
"BOSE"
oh and it's fine without a keyboard. it's not complicated
Sun 24/03/02 at 11:03
Regular
"BOSE"
scary to you maybe :)

i think the saver mode's a handy little feature. i've just got a mix of tracks from my CDs. 1 or 2 songs from each
Sat 23/03/02 at 15:02
"High polygon count"
I've only got Pink's "Missundaztood" album recorded at the moment. It's a pain naming the tracks without a proper keyboard!

Also... am I the only person who thought my Xbox had packed up during recording a CD? The screen goes into a dark saver-type mode - there was no warning about it in the manual, and I left it recording while I was surfing the net... turned around, and there seemed to be nothing on the screen. Scary, scary moments!
Sat 23/03/02 at 13:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've got quite a mix on mine. ;-))

I have Saliva (Click, Click, Boom + Superstar), Digital Assassins (Lock It Down) and a bunch of Japanese tracks from the likes of Namie Amuro and Rina Chinen.

Want to order a couple of CD's from the States soon to get more tracks I want such as Deonaire by Dope and Deep Enough by Live.
Fri 22/03/02 at 23:21
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Rallisport also uses it.

So far ive got gorrilaz, Eminem and the beastie boys on my xbox hard drive.

I should prob put on some more.
Fri 22/03/02 at 20:36
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You can only use this feature on games that support it. :-)

If you have the likes of PGR and Amped, then simply goto the options and look for the music areas. Once you find it, you'll be able to delete the tracks in the game from the play list and add your own. The music tends to be shown in pages on one side of the screen, simply scroll through them till you find your recorded tracks. :-)

I think the games that use this feature right now are Project Gothem, Amped and Tony Hawks 3.
Fri 22/03/02 at 19:36
Regular
Does anyone know after you have coppyed your own music on to the hard drive how to get it to play on the games I cant do it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.