GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alien Gaming"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/03/02 at 19:23
Regular
I suppose your thinking, What the hell is Alien Gaming?

Well my friends, heres the answer.

Im a devoted, 16 year old, Playstation 2 owner, I have loads of games and keep up with the knowledge of most PS2 games and information out there.
Well, when playing on many games such as MGS2 (damn-how good can a game get), GTA3 (damn-cant do this in real life), and many others. My brother, twenty, comes in and goes...

"let'us ave a go",

Normally I'd say no as he has no clue of what he's doing, especially when on MGS2. MGS2 "Tactical Espionage Action", oh no... in my brothers terms MGS2 "Tactical Run-shoot-get shot-keep running-die Action".

I just hate it when he hasn't a clue what to do, thinks hes the best and then says that im crap when I get shot.
God all mighty above...

Alien Gaming = Dumb a"%'s who have no clue what to do and think they're great at everything.

He says he gonna get himself a PS2, I have no problem with that, but I dont see the point, the games he likes are WWF Smackdown 3 and Fifa... For those reasons I just dont see the point. He has no clue how to work the machine, has no interest in great games and enjoys listening to Westlife and Pop Idols.

Enough of that now... I just love it when I beat him at the games he dislike, SSX-I kicked his a"% and he threw a tantrum, Tekken-I literally kicked his a"%, Even on WWF Smackdown-I beat him as Trish and he was Stone Cold.

So, to conclude my theory on Alien Gamers, They are out there... but shouldn't be interacted with...

Why?
Fri 22/03/02 at 22:56
Good to see a girl gamer about good for the industry
Fri 22/03/02 at 22:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Microchips wrote:
> Little Hedgehog wrote:
Typical 12 year olds. Typical women.

Couldn't agree
> more ;)

---

Heh
Fri 22/03/02 at 22:24
No offense to women but many of my girl-friends are ok at games but I whip their a"% each time. They're just not good enough...

Then again, they dont boast about being the best cos' they know their crap...

Why?
Fri 22/03/02 at 20:46
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Little Hedgehog wrote:
Typical 12 year olds. Typical women.

Couldn't agree more ;)
Fri 22/03/02 at 20:42
Same here,
My sister's boyfriend is 17 which is old compared to me (I'm a 12 year old girl), he's ace at dead or alive 2 and his one basketball game.
He thinks he's so big because he has loads of consoles and windows XP.
He was acting really big saying he could beat me any day so I challenged him to DOA2, he was stupid enough to accept.I chose Ayane because she has good, flowing moves, he chose Jan-Lee. First round was a breeze, second round was simple. At the end, he just sat there, mouth wide open. Then I challenged him to a game of basketball, smashed him again.

Typical 17 year olds. Typical men.
Fri 22/03/02 at 20:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My cousin is just as bad, he is about 24 and thinks just because he has 2 original game and watches he is a god of gaming. He challenged me to a goldeneye deathmatch, i totally kicked his ass, so he says "Dont you know what a fire fight is?" and went away in the huff. I just laughed.
Fri 22/03/02 at 19:23
I suppose your thinking, What the hell is Alien Gaming?

Well my friends, heres the answer.

Im a devoted, 16 year old, Playstation 2 owner, I have loads of games and keep up with the knowledge of most PS2 games and information out there.
Well, when playing on many games such as MGS2 (damn-how good can a game get), GTA3 (damn-cant do this in real life), and many others. My brother, twenty, comes in and goes...

"let'us ave a go",

Normally I'd say no as he has no clue of what he's doing, especially when on MGS2. MGS2 "Tactical Espionage Action", oh no... in my brothers terms MGS2 "Tactical Run-shoot-get shot-keep running-die Action".

I just hate it when he hasn't a clue what to do, thinks hes the best and then says that im crap when I get shot.
God all mighty above...

Alien Gaming = Dumb a"%'s who have no clue what to do and think they're great at everything.

He says he gonna get himself a PS2, I have no problem with that, but I dont see the point, the games he likes are WWF Smackdown 3 and Fifa... For those reasons I just dont see the point. He has no clue how to work the machine, has no interest in great games and enjoys listening to Westlife and Pop Idols.

Enough of that now... I just love it when I beat him at the games he dislike, SSX-I kicked his a"% and he threw a tantrum, Tekken-I literally kicked his a"%, Even on WWF Smackdown-I beat him as Trish and he was Stone Cold.

So, to conclude my theory on Alien Gamers, They are out there... but shouldn't be interacted with...

Why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.