GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats metal gear solid 2 like"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/03/02 at 17:45
Regular
anyone played metal gear solid 2 if so whats it like
Thu 04/04/02 at 22:03
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Ha, i dont want to talk about such a lame game (hey im a poet) like Metal Gear Solid 2 again. The game has two levels, most games have atleast ten. The gameplay gets soo tiresome after a while i would have fallen asleep if it wasnt for Raiden's non-pubescic voice ringing in my ear. The cutscenes, for these i actually fell asleep( no joke it was 1 in the morning). The only credit i have to give MGS2 is for the graphics but even then they arent that great. Why dont you go down to your local games console shop and buy a quality game such as Timesplitters for a measely 20 big ones.
Thu 04/04/02 at 22:03
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
hmm... i know it's easy to complete but still it was quite good and i dunno i just feel for some reason that it would be wrong to sell it.
Thu 04/04/02 at 20:54
Regular
It is to easy to complete and when you do complete it it gets tiresome completing it over and over again i took it back for a much better game NHL 2002.
Mon 01/04/02 at 22:01
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
i meant if ure not
Mon 01/04/02 at 22:00
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
I saw ure review and now ure sadly banned i was wandering if not the biggest retard ever
Sun 24/03/02 at 22:44
Regular
"Bonus!"
If u want to know about MGS2 look at my review
Fri 22/03/02 at 21:14
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
MGS2 is THE game to get, and if you're wondering about how long it is there are lots of other modes to complete after completing it.

Plus, there're still lots of dog tags to collect.

The cut-scenes are superb, with the cool movie type theme.

In short, it's a classic!
Fri 22/03/02 at 20:58
Regular
Read '8 reasons why Metal Gear Solid will rule' on PS2 forum. That will make you want to buy it.
Fri 22/03/02 at 20:18
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
It's brilliant.

But where the hell do you get the shaver?!?!

I know it's in the Strut A Deep Sea dock as it says in the Official mag but it doesn't say where in the deep sea dock. So where?
Fri 22/03/02 at 19:08
we'll the gameplay is amazing, and the cutscenes are brillent it like being in a movie, once you start it you will just have to finish it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.