GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone got Timespliters 2 yet?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Fri 01/11/02 at 12:20
Regular
Just wondering, does anyone have it yet? I might have it, but haven't been home to check the post yet. Probably get it tomorrow though.
Fri 01/11/02 at 12:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Just wondering, does anyone have it yet? I might have it, but haven't been home to check the post yet. Probably get it tomorrow though.
Fri 01/11/02 at 12:21
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Nope, mine hasn't turned up :(
Tomorrow hopefully...

*crosses fingers and toes*
Fri 01/11/02 at 12:24
Regular
"Remember me?"
Mine came this morning, and let me just say that it's bloody brilliant!!!
Fri 01/11/02 at 13:23
Regular
My copy dropped through the letterbox thi morning along with Eternal Darkness which I haven't even got out of the wrapping yet.

TSP2 rocks, fantastic, superb etc etc

Single player's great anyone who doesn't think so needs to ummm do something bad, only problem I have with the game is I keep shooting myself with the lazers that bounce off the walls, that's not the games fault though, that's down to my open stupidity.

I'm on the Atom smasher, anyone wanna tell me where the 4th bomb is?

I've looked everywhere, I get to a rom kill some punk pull some levers, it says the time portal's opened, haven't got a clue where it is and i've still got a bomb to defuse.

Multiplayer rocks, only had a couple of goes but it rocks, like they way you can shoot the zombies heads off even in multiplayer.
Fri 01/11/02 at 13:29
Regular
I got TS2 and Eternal Darkness.

So far I've only played TS2, let me tell, it kicks Goldeneye in the teeth! Honestly, you won't beleive it until you play it. It still has the awards from goldeneye after multiplayer, haven't played 1-player yet, though.

I need my mem card! :-)

The level maker is very good as well, better than you think. Anyway, I love this game, YAY!
Fri 01/11/02 at 13:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
So far so good. No problems reported yet.
Fri 01/11/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'm gonna order it in a minute. I think I phoned up on Monday and they said that they aren't sure if its coming on Gamecube and weren't taking any orders.

So now that it's definitly out, I'll go and order it :-)
Fri 01/11/02 at 16:00
Regular
Mines gonna arrive tommorow :D

I can't wait, and I'll get Eternal Darkness from the shops :D

But I *desperatly* need a new mem card now. Is the 256 out yet?
Fri 01/11/02 at 16:04
Regular
The 251's out not sure abou the 256 :D

This game rocks so much, just got back from playing some intense 2 player deathmatches, weh I say intense I really mean intense, from the word go the action doesn't let up. I love it!!

The DM levels are really well done, nice and spacious and with 10 bots running around you don't have time to rest. One bit I love about the game is occupying the gun turrets, me thinks they may come in handy when playing capture the bag and all the other team games.

The single player's sweet as well, varied levels, tons of weapons, loads of sniping and never a hint of any slowdown watever madness is happening on the screen.

Well I'm off to play some more, you all NEED this game it rocks.
Fri 01/11/02 at 17:10
Regular
getting it monday

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.