GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jedi Outcast owners, I challenge you to lightsaber duel!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast'.
Fri 01/11/02 at 18:30
Regular
I've just begun playing online in this game, and it's great fun. So if anyone has this game, I challenge you to a lightsaber match...
Sun 17/11/02 at 06:18
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
ooh, just seen that I can play jedi knight using msn (stupid uni system won't let me do it any other way)

I'm not up to my previous fps form yet, but given some more practice I might be able to put up a decent fight (right all I have to do is finnish my stupid uni project first)
Sat 09/11/02 at 15:27
I'd challenge you... But I'm very newb like at it.

Of course, that's because I've only played it for like - four days, now.
Sun 03/11/02 at 20:11
Regular
"That's right!"
Count me in. Catch me on AIM or MSN ([email protected]) if you want to arrange it. I recently started playing the game again, I'd forgotten how good it is online
Sun 03/11/02 at 19:44
*but
Sun 03/11/02 at 19:34
If you can, it'll be great. Although it would be nice if we didn't use the Force - I don't know about you, buy a meaty, close combat duel just isn't fun enough with lightning bolts and players pushing you over all the time.
Sat 02/11/02 at 01:55
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
If I can get it to work on this stupid uni internet access, I think they've blocked all access to online gaming :( , I'll find out on monday.
Fri 01/11/02 at 18:30
I've just begun playing online in this game, and it's great fun. So if anyone has this game, I challenge you to a lightsaber match...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.