GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scariest game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/11/02 at 10:17
Regular
I have seen numerous posts on "The best game ever" and even a few on the "Worst game ever" but in my time at the forums I havent seen a thread on "the scariest game ever." Personally I am a big fan of nerve racking games and I know alot of you do aswell.

The Resident Evil series, shadowman and thief the dakr project were all tense games which had me leaping out of my seat with fear (Or in some cases cramp)

So what do you all think, what are your personal favourites, which game should be crowned the scariest game ever.
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:27
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
oinks wrote:
> the lead singer of drowning pool is dead aaaaaaaahahahahah dumass

Er...you JUST found this out? And what relevance does it have to the topic!?

*Goes off to play SoF2*
Sun 03/11/02 at 11:52
Regular
"standupandchatpeopl"
some people might and some not but I meant if you get to the toilet in time you can just.....let it flow
Sat 02/11/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
moderation wrote:
,your nearly wet yourself.

What do you mean "nearly" ! ¦:¬o
Sat 02/11/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Suicidal"
the lead singer of drowning pool is dead aaaaaaaahahahahah dumass
Sat 02/11/02 at 16:58
Regular
"standupandchatpeopl"
resi for gc is the scariest ever,close the curtains,turn the lights off,late at night,door closed,on your own,just you and the TV,walking along wait for that nasty bit of messed up guts and flesh to drag itself round the corner only to have it chew on your swety neck,your nearly wet yourself.
Sat 02/11/02 at 15:37
"The Will of D."
Eternal Darkness for GC. It seriously messes with your head and whenever you play it at night it gives it that extra touch of insanity to the game.
Sat 02/11/02 at 15:33
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
'The Telletubbies' for the PSX, oh man, big fat furry things with arials on thier nappers and tellys on their bellys, scary or what?

:)
Sat 02/11/02 at 10:17
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I have seen numerous posts on "The best game ever" and even a few on the "Worst game ever" but in my time at the forums I havent seen a thread on "the scariest game ever." Personally I am a big fan of nerve racking games and I know alot of you do aswell.

The Resident Evil series, shadowman and thief the dakr project were all tense games which had me leaping out of my seat with fear (Or in some cases cramp)

So what do you all think, what are your personal favourites, which game should be crowned the scariest game ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.