GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Pac in da nWo!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/03/02 at 20:43
Regular
The new member of the nWo is X-Pac! And he kicks @$#! I know y'all think he's a pathetic light-weight but don't forget he used to be part of DX and they ruled! So, tell me what you think!

P.S. Watch SmackDown to see how this happens!
P.P.S. Yes, I haven't seen it yet either, I just read the spoiler.
Thu 21/03/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Guess who..."
The new member of the nWo is X-Pac! And he kicks @$#! I know y'all think he's a pathetic light-weight but don't forget he used to be part of DX and they ruled! So, tell me what you think!

P.S. Watch SmackDown to see how this happens!
P.P.S. Yes, I haven't seen it yet either, I just read the spoiler.
Thu 21/03/02 at 20:55
Regular
Label it SPOILER, as you have just spoiled some peoples (not mine, YAY! :D) SMACK!down.
Thu 21/03/02 at 21:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
tazz ive already posted this as "smackdown spoiler"
and yes,
you shouldnt have put the spoiler in the topic line coz some people dont want to know until they watch the show themsleves
Thu 21/03/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Hmmm....."
but,
i do agree that it will be cool
i wan the cliq to reform

damn,
well i guess i can dream
Thu 21/03/02 at 21:50
Regular
"That's right!"
Tazz, hang your head in shame, you just spoiled it for almost everyone here (including me)

OK, so it was a big rumour and we all knew it would happen, but it wasn't CERTAIN
Fri 22/03/02 at 11:59
Regular
"Hmmm....."
yeah,
hold your head in shame,
Fri 22/03/02 at 15:55
Regular
"That's right!"
*Gives Tazz a tazz-plex*

That's for spoiling it
Fri 22/03/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Guess who..."
Geez man, Don't have a period! What's up with y'all? suddenly your all tetchy about it! It's not like your gonna die if someone spoils 1 thing for you! I was going to put spoiler in the topic but I thought you were more 'Man' than that! Geez, what's up with everyone these days?!
Fri 22/03/02 at 17:34
Regular
"That's right!"
Tazz wrote:
> Geez man, Don't have a period! What's up with y'all? suddenly your all tetchy
> about it! It's not like your gonna die if someone spoils 1 thing for you! I was
> going to put spoiler in the topic but I thought you were more 'Man' than that!
> Geez, what's up with everyone these days?!

---------

Hmm, we were all expecting an apology, not a slur

Some people DON'T want things spoiled for them. Would you like it if every single time you went to see a film, some kid came up and told you the ending without asking you?

Think about it
Fri 22/03/02 at 17:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Chill, dudes.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.