GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The big question...."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/07 at 19:24
"keep a rockin'"
360 or ps3......and why ? and does the wii get a chance to be compared with these consoles in terms of gameplay, graphics and games ?
Fri 11/01/08 at 15:54
Regular
It's probably because you have to invest more time and money to get the most enjoyment out of them.
Fri 11/01/08 at 15:06
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Haha, I'd love to see George Foreman do an advert for that. :)

I think out of all them the Wii is probably the best for just having good old fun with a load of mates. The others just seem I dunno... more 'formal' compared to the Wii.
Thu 10/01/08 at 21:50
Regular
I got my PS3 for nothing anyway, I just taped my VCR to a George Foreman Grill.
Thu 10/01/08 at 20:04
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
ps3 because you get more value for money than an xbox360 or wii
Wed 21/11/07 at 20:35
Regular
Neither.

And gameplay.... yes
Graphics..... No, of course not
Games, sure if devs can get off their lazee asses.
Wed 21/11/07 at 19:24
"keep a rockin'"
360 or ps3......and why ? and does the wii get a chance to be compared with these consoles in terms of gameplay, graphics and games ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.