GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No More : "Mines better than yours"."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/00 at 21:42
Regular
I know I've done this subject before (last time it was live from the Millenium Dome, not that it matters) but last time it got a little side tracked into the "Dan Clone" mystery.

If you don't like a consoles games then so what. If some fan decides to buy console "X" that you know isn't goingto be as good as the console "Y", the one you'll buy don't give it stupid names like Greystation, Dreampants or any other stupid names you find in official magazines.
And if they continue to annoy you by insisting that the console they're going to get is much better than the one you're going to get, without even giving proper evidence to show why or by talking nonsense, then ignor them, happy in the knowledge that they're going to waste £299 on a piece of junk while you get the ultimate gaming machine.
And as everyone who reads Digitiser
(Channel 4: Teletext, page 480) knows, there is nothing sadder than a biased zealot. Be open minded! And if you're going to argue, talk sense (which most of you do do already but there's always some idiots!)
Fri 06/10/00 at 21:42
Regular
I know I've done this subject before (last time it was live from the Millenium Dome, not that it matters) but last time it got a little side tracked into the "Dan Clone" mystery.

If you don't like a consoles games then so what. If some fan decides to buy console "X" that you know isn't goingto be as good as the console "Y", the one you'll buy don't give it stupid names like Greystation, Dreampants or any other stupid names you find in official magazines.
And if they continue to annoy you by insisting that the console they're going to get is much better than the one you're going to get, without even giving proper evidence to show why or by talking nonsense, then ignor them, happy in the knowledge that they're going to waste £299 on a piece of junk while you get the ultimate gaming machine.
And as everyone who reads Digitiser
(Channel 4: Teletext, page 480) knows, there is nothing sadder than a biased zealot. Be open minded! And if you're going to argue, talk sense (which most of you do do already but there's always some idiots!)
Fri 06/10/00 at 21:47
Regular
Hey yeah! I don't want too many people interested in Dreamcast or Gamecube, because when it comes for me to buy one, I will have to wait ages for one, only to be dissapointed when it comes to release date...
Yes, stay the underdogs Sega and Nintendo, we'll strike when we are ready... when we are ready...
(Who's mad now hey? WHO'S MAD NOW! BRA HA HA HA HA!!!)
BRA HA HA HA HA!!!
Fri 06/10/00 at 21:55
Regular
Anyway.
I think I answered this before with a rather long comment.
I'll let my brain shorten it for me.
(We are here to discuss the future of gaming. If we do not argue, then there would be no point in us being here. So lets keep arguing, but we don't have to say stupid things like "Sonu is g*y and has really **it gammes."
Now thats just childish, biased, and annoying.
Equivilently annoying is people telling us to stop arguing, and to stick to the subject.)
Hey?
(I've made my point.)
Fri 06/10/00 at 22:01
Regular
You mean equaly annoying...

But anyway, I suppose your right in a way but there's plenty of better things to write about than who's got the best console.

BUT if anyone does argue, NO MORE STUPID NAMES!
Fri 06/10/00 at 22:12
Regular
(I meant equivilently by the way, it does make sense.)
Fri 06/10/00 at 23:45
Regular
I think the only person here that says the greystation poo is edgy.
Mon 09/10/00 at 21:47
so....carry on arguing ........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.