GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Colin McRae Rally 3 for less than £30.00 !!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Colin McRae Rally 3'.
Sat 02/11/02 at 21:55
Regular
Just seen on eBay that there is available CMR 3 for less than £30.00 inc p&p. Ordered mine, have had an e-mail back saying that I will receive it by return of post!, can't beat that !
Mon 04/11/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
DeltaJava wrote:
> And now we look back at those times and feel sorry for ourselves...
> £90 could mean two great GC or PS2 games, with a bit left over.

Or 18 newly released CDs from those good people at Amazon. Thats's the entire Maiden collection and more! I think I'd go for the CDs. Screw games when you've got superb music!!!! Apart from MSR cos that has class music in it (MC Momo anyone?).
Mon 04/11/02 at 19:51
"period drama"
There this site called www.mx2.com where most of the new relases are £29.99 or less, including VAT. And it's only about £2 for p&p which works out cheaper than here.
But "takes 10-11 days for delivery"
Blummin 'ell!
I'd rather pay an extra £2 here and get it the same week I order it.

But if you don't mind waiting, it'll work out cheaper.

*Note to SR*
Reduce your prices to reduce lost customers.

(please)
Mon 04/11/02 at 19:34
And now we look back at those times and feel sorry for ourselves... £90 could mean two great GC or PS2 games, with a bit left over.
Mon 04/11/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I payed 70 quid for the original Turok on the N64. Plus I had to buy a memory card in order to save it which cost me another 20 quid. So 90 quid in all!
Mon 04/11/02 at 11:37
"High polygon count"
I don't think I could enjoy a game knowing that I'd paid £80 when I could have got it for £30 - £40 ... or even free from SR!
Mon 04/11/02 at 11:24
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Ho Ho Ho...

Yep - remember poor old rabbitsquid spending all that dosh....

He sent me exactly the same reply he sent to Jive.

I hope he really enjoys the game when it finally arrives....
Sun 03/11/02 at 22:04
"High polygon count"
Jive wrote:
> Opps, sorry it was £80 ;D

Oh, well that makes it all okay then! ;-p
Sun 03/11/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Shadow wrote:
> It is a lot like the women in the US who paid a stupid sum for a empty
> PS2 box at the time of launch.

LOL, that's women for you :-)

> Going back to the CMR3 topic, it is good to see us getting a game
> before the US as CMR3 has been pushed back to Feb 03 for the US.

Really? I never heard about this, how come? I can understand (partially) the delay say of VC to get over this side of the water but the games been out for a couple of weeks now so why the long delay getting it over to the states....not that I'm complaining!
Sun 03/11/02 at 21:10
Regular
It is a lot like the women in the US who paid a stupid sum for a empty PS2 box at the time of launch.

Going back to the CMR3 topic, it is good to see us getting a game before the US as CMR3 has been pushed back to Feb 03 for the US.
Sun 03/11/02 at 11:57
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> Someone always falls for it! maybe I'll start doing it...

Yeah I know there's people out there who will fall for it, but paying twice the amount for a game is ridiculous!

What amazed me was the number of people who had actually bid on the game to get it up there in the first place.....idiots the lot of 'em!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.