GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England vs Croatia"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/11/07 at 15:30
Regular
"THFC"
So who is going to win, will Steve's decision to sub Robinson and Beckham come back to haunt him, or will Carosn and Wright-phillips proove they can do a good job in their more experienced team-mates place.

Croatia have all ready qualified and so will they play less experienced players in an attempt to rest and avoid booking / injuries??

So many factors come into the game which decides England's fate, i am praying we win and qualify, and i think if we can't even beat Croatia then we do not stand a chance of winning and so should not be in there to begin with.

Just wanting to hear your ideas, opinions, who should and who shouldn't be in the team and for what reason.

COME ON ENGLAND - and i hope every single one of you is behind the boys tonight as we march on to qualify for the euro's
Wed 21/11/07 at 15:30
Regular
"THFC"
So who is going to win, will Steve's decision to sub Robinson and Beckham come back to haunt him, or will Carosn and Wright-phillips proove they can do a good job in their more experienced team-mates place.

Croatia have all ready qualified and so will they play less experienced players in an attempt to rest and avoid booking / injuries??

So many factors come into the game which decides England's fate, i am praying we win and qualify, and i think if we can't even beat Croatia then we do not stand a chance of winning and so should not be in there to begin with.

Just wanting to hear your ideas, opinions, who should and who shouldn't be in the team and for what reason.

COME ON ENGLAND - and i hope every single one of you is behind the boys tonight as we march on to qualify for the euro's
Wed 21/11/07 at 19:56
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I think England will get through I just hope they don't sit back and play for a draw as knowing England they'll conceed a goal.
Wed 21/11/07 at 21:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Steve McLaren is a lucky lucky ba**ard!

* Shrugs *

Guess i cursed him. I've been cursing him a lot though recently.
Thu 22/11/07 at 13:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
bwhahahahhahahaha curse my luck i didn't have a tv, i'd have loved to see that instead of just hearing it on the radio.
Thu 22/11/07 at 15:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You can't help but laugh at the mess England have got themselves in. Everyone in the England setup has to look at themselves long and hard because McClaren struggled to get them to play as a team and a lot of England players underperformed through the qualification process. It was no surprise to see McClaren lose his job and you would expect that England will have to find a manager who can motivate and get England playing as a team.

At least Euro 2008 will be a lot of fun to watch without having to put up with the bias and endless updates from the England camp.
Thu 22/11/07 at 17:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
What we need now is one of two things. Either an Alpha-male leader type or someone tactically excellent. Mclaren was obviously neither, you only needed to look at him to tell that.
Thu 22/11/07 at 20:35
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
They asked me what I did last night. I said I watched a man get sacked.

The weirdest thing, there was no commentary in my ears, just the sound of the circus/looney tunes music. It was comical how bad we are.

So what does Lewis Hamilton have next summer that we don't?
A McClaren!
Sun 25/11/07 at 16:25
Regular
"Monochromatic"
England against Croatia again coming up. Same world cup group

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.