GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Next Nintendo console !!! (PLease reply)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/11/02 at 11:43
Regular
Is it just me or are the rumors true that nintendo and sony are jioning to make a console like the x box?
Sun 03/11/02 at 14:16
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Dj Deano wrote:
> Is it just me or are the rumors true that nintendo and sony are
> jioning to make a console like the x box?

Its utter crap.... have you been rummaging through Shigsy's dustbins?
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:54
Regular
It was a mistake, some one from nintendo said they would think more on to making good games instead of spending their time making consoles. some one translating it got it mixed up and said they wanted to stop making consoles and only games.
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:24
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I am not entirely 100% sure about this but I'm going to say it anyway partly because I remember reading it some were and partly to get under some nintys skin ;D I remember reading that Nintendo were deciding to stop making consoles to work souly on console games. It said that there was more money to be made in that part of the market and they said that with consoles such as the X-Box and PS2 out that just making a console to that level would take years to design while in the mean time Microsoft and Sony get further ahead. Anyway I am going to try and find the magazine were I read that so feel free to disagree etc until I do :D
Sun 03/11/02 at 12:42
Regular
Nintendo would never work with sony after the whole cd-i thing, or what ever they called it. If you dont know what i mean it was when sony and nintendo were working on this new think to attch to the snes, sony wantted it to be cd nintendo didnt so nintendo left the deal, nd thats how PS1 was born.

Nintendo are making a new console and i think it will only be them making it, as well as the maker of the processer and stuff as if sony were init, or even the close freinds of them capcom and sega, like someone said, woul mean nintendo wouldd make less money as they would share the profits of the GC2 and the games, although it would mean that the close freinds would only make games on it :)

p.s. nintendo went to phillips and made the CD-i on which some of the worst games were made, the zelda series was moreor less scared for life then.
Sun 03/11/02 at 11:55
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
ok this is the biggest bit of crap ive ever heard. Nintendo do not exactly get on well with Sony. Nintendo are working on a new console but not wokring with sony.

Newbies, Pah!
Sun 03/11/02 at 11:46
Regular
"standupandchatpeopl"
where you get that from?nintendo are definatly working on the new gamecube and game boy advance and have a close relationship with capcom,sega and namco but thats about it.
Sun 03/11/02 at 11:43
Is it just me or are the rumors true that nintendo and sony are jioning to make a console like the x box?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.