GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My thoughs on GTA:VC..........."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Sun 03/11/02 at 12:40
Regular
.....well iv waited for it for months now and i finaly got to see it in action in my local games store (usa version) and i was pretty dissapointed! The part that the lad was playing on was all deserted, the graphics wer'nt as good as i would of thought and it was a very dark scree.

Now these are only my thoughts maybe theres a reason for these, please let me know if their is.

Thanks,

Andy
Sun 03/11/02 at 12:49
Not really its always a completely differnt game diff story characters and you dont just have to run ppl over and shhot them there is a PLOT that you follow its called playing the game right.
Sun 03/11/02 at 12:45
Regular
"^_^"
The thing about the GTA series is that when the novelty of running people over and shooting them wares of then it gets boring!
Sun 03/11/02 at 12:40
.....well iv waited for it for months now and i finaly got to see it in action in my local games store (usa version) and i was pretty dissapointed! The part that the lad was playing on was all deserted, the graphics wer'nt as good as i would of thought and it was a very dark scree.

Now these are only my thoughts maybe theres a reason for these, please let me know if their is.

Thanks,

Andy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.