GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMEADAY HAS BOLUX SERVICE!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/00 at 18:19
Regular
I won a copy of THPS2 here at Gameaday and it came out 1 week ago today. i still haven't received my copy!!!!!! Yet i phoned gameaday up yesterday and the bloke said it would come today...It did't come!!!rip off!!!
Also on th web site, it says that delievry is 3-4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If some at gameaday reads this then contact me for god sake! My nickname thing is: Stranksy. you should have my details. PHONE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for god 's sake!!!!
Sat 07/10/00 at 15:00
well maybe they read this letter and thought you were so mad you didn't deserve it. Give them time, they'd rather be making money than giving away free games but it attracts a big audience, and everyone on this site is here for a game, I want advice on game and am trying to decide what to get for christmas, but seeing as most N64 games are coming out next year I'm not sure what to do, think I had better go read some more reviews.
Fri 06/10/00 at 19:51
Regular
Well, i'm annoyed of SR because they emailed me just a week after i sent one, i emailed back to see why they wouldn't put my game up on the list. I've still haven't got it!
Fri 06/10/00 at 19:44
Regular
Well I've won a second game, AND IT STILL HASN'T COME YET!!!
(Could that be because it hasn't been released yet?)
Yeah. BUT IT STILL HASN'T COME!! I HATE YOU SPECIAL RESERVE!!!

*This was done in imitation of other less gratful persons, and no disrespect is meant to any one.*

(In other words, don't take our game away!)
Our game? I typed the message!
Fri 06/10/00 at 19:36
Regular
It is a pain waiting for it, but no complaints it's free!!
Fri 06/10/00 at 18:30
For someone who is getting a free game, allegedly for writing something that they want to write rather than just to win a game, you sound slightly irate about getting said free game. Perhaps you are not happy with the service? Ever heard of the phrase 'you get what you paid for?' I will eventually be getting a game, but considering the release date's been pushed back again I'm having to wait, but do you hear me complaining...noooooo!

:-)
Fri 06/10/00 at 18:28
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
They do a great job what are you going on about? I won Perfect dark and it came to me just over a week after it came out, I didn't pay for it so it doesn't mattert hat the paying customers got it first, and they saved me £50!! I wouldn't have complained if everyone else had it before me, or it it didn't come until a month after the release date. SHUT UP.
Fri 06/10/00 at 18:19
I won a copy of THPS2 here at Gameaday and it came out 1 week ago today. i still haven't received my copy!!!!!! Yet i phoned gameaday up yesterday and the bloke said it would come today...It did't come!!!rip off!!!
Also on th web site, it says that delievry is 3-4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If some at gameaday reads this then contact me for god sake! My nickname thing is: Stranksy. you should have my details. PHONE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for god 's sake!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.