GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drivers help...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/07 at 23:17
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I have bought a new game. This game is called Dungeon Keeper 2. This game rocks, as long as it plays through the whole level without crashing.

Mastertronic

I've done everything here that I think might help. Tried to update the graphics driver, didn't work, ATI said that it didn't go with the display, or something. The sound is okay, played it with the command line "-no sound" and it still crashed.
I'll probably ring up at some stage, but I'd prefer to just sort it out on my own.
Thu 22/11/07 at 16:41
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
However you do that I'm not going to, I might mess up the computer. The driver installation didn't work. I scanned with the Windows thing, Garin, but when I clicked "Apply" or whatever was there it didn't help. What do I do?

EDIT: Also, in the mission that I'm on, if I even mouse over the possession spell the game crashes, everytime.
Wed 21/11/07 at 17:04
Regular
"8==="
Great game.

Can you split your drive into two put your main operating system on one half and and just stick Win 98 on the other half to run stuff like DK2?
Wed 21/11/07 at 16:55
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
What sucks is if I play the level fast enough it works, so i can't really enjoy it as much. It's really good, I like the way you don't order around your men, you jsut build them the stuff and they take care of it.
Wed 21/11/07 at 00:21
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Twas a sad day when Dungeon Keeper 3 was cancelled.

It could be alot of things really and quite hard to diagnose. You might try running something like Advanced Windows Care. Also, I know you've said you've updated drivers, but did you uninstall the old ones first? Not doing so can sometimes lead to unstable results.
Tue 20/11/07 at 23:17
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I have bought a new game. This game is called Dungeon Keeper 2. This game rocks, as long as it plays through the whole level without crashing.

Mastertronic

I've done everything here that I think might help. Tried to update the graphics driver, didn't work, ATI said that it didn't go with the display, or something. The sound is okay, played it with the command line "-no sound" and it still crashed.
I'll probably ring up at some stage, but I'd prefer to just sort it out on my own.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.