GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nice to be back!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/11/02 at 12:22
Regular
Hi everyone

I'll try not to waste too much space with just a simple 'gretting', but I just wanted to say hello after being away for so long :)
The site looks just as good now as it did before.

It feels great to be back after so long. I am nobody special; just your average member at the forums. In case you are wondering where I was, I guess I could give you a couple of reasons and that being lazy was one of them :)

I had some things to take care of - After finishing college and not finding the right career due to certain things, life tends to be quite difficult :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I know I was a little quiet when I first came here, but I do remember a few names on the forums and the kind words I received from them, and I wish those of you all the very best.

Hope to speak with you all again, pretty soon.
Mon 04/11/02 at 15:25
Regular
"Fly like the wind"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> Night Eagle wrote:
>
> I hope there are no other changes - none like those, anyway :)
>
> Yup, most games are out too. Now you can only get GBA stuff from SR.
----------

Tell me you're joking

Please tell me you're joking

You're joking right?
Mon 04/11/02 at 15:22
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Night Eagle wrote:

> I hope there are no other changes - none like those, anyway :)

Yup, most games are out too. Now you can only get GBA stuff from SR.
Mon 04/11/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Fly like the wind"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> You can't order DVDs any more. Weird move on the part of SR, but its
> true.

--------

WOW! I can't believe it!

You mean that DVDs are out?

Seems like I have missed out on a lot of things around here :)

I really need to catch up.

I hope there are no other changes - none like those, anyway :)
Mon 04/11/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Fly like the wind"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Big up the Night Eagle massive.

---------

Hello Mr.Snuggly - how's it going

Forgive me for not understanding, but what do you mean from what your wrote?

Silly me for not knowing these phrases :)

Thanks
Mon 04/11/02 at 15:11
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
You can't order DVDs any more. Weird move on the part of SR, but its true.
Mon 04/11/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Fly like the wind"
Thanks for the replies everyone

I am going to try really hard to win this time. I am looking forward to choosing a DVD - only problem is...if I win on a high review (£50 prize), I would never choose a DVD, but I don't stand a chance on the cheats or hints section because it's no competitive; there are so many members submitting their own, which is why I am finding it hard to contribute to that particular area - There is hardly a game advertised on this site where no hints are found (at least on games that are already out) :)

Still...I am going to try my very best and win a prize again. I don't understand why games sell for so much, especially when it only costs them £2 to make one :)
At least Special Reserve are kind with their prices - a few pounds more than VAT seems quite nice, but I still can't afford them :)
Mon 04/11/02 at 14:24
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Big up the Night Eagle massive.
Mon 04/11/02 at 13:23
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Hello. No wonder I don't remember you, you've only posted 10 messages. :-)

Incidentally, you've been registered for exactly the same amount of days as me. 178. Bit of useless information there. :-)
Mon 04/11/02 at 13:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hi, welcome back.
Mon 04/11/02 at 12:22
Regular
"Fly like the wind"
Hi everyone

I'll try not to waste too much space with just a simple 'gretting', but I just wanted to say hello after being away for so long :)
The site looks just as good now as it did before.

It feels great to be back after so long. I am nobody special; just your average member at the forums. In case you are wondering where I was, I guess I could give you a couple of reasons and that being lazy was one of them :)

I had some things to take care of - After finishing college and not finding the right career due to certain things, life tends to be quite difficult :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I know I was a little quiet when I first came here, but I do remember a few names on the forums and the kind words I received from them, and I wish those of you all the very best.

Hope to speak with you all again, pretty soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.