GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"30 Minutes to go"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/11/02 at 13:01
Regular
This is all true ask Smoothtarget as he knows me. For about 5 years my Mum (the cow) has made me have only 30 minutes on the computer and yes she has a timer to time me. I am really pised of with her. You may say that what has this got to do with THE FUTURE OF GAMING well yes it does. What would the world be like if we all had 30 minutes?...
Mon 04/11/02 at 13:01
Regular
"Sorry Guys!"
This is all true ask Smoothtarget as he knows me. For about 5 years my Mum (the cow) has made me have only 30 minutes on the computer and yes she has a timer to time me. I am really pised of with her. You may say that what has this got to do with THE FUTURE OF GAMING well yes it does. What would the world be like if we all had 30 minutes?...
Mon 04/11/02 at 13:04
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Heh, I empathise with you, I used to be allowed only one hour when I was a nipper. But treat your cow with a little more respect, she's probably doing it for your own good, although she is obviously wrong. :-)
Mon 04/11/02 at 13:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Thats a raw deal. Im usually on the computer for hours. When i was on summer holiday i could be on it for up to 7.
Mon 04/11/02 at 16:34
Regular
well.... last saturday i was on from about 10am to 10pm (give or take a few minutes for dinner)
Mon 04/11/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Thats sum harsh stuff man, ouch!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.