GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fifa 2003"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'FIFA 2003'.
Mon 04/11/02 at 15:17
Regular
Yep decided to get it and trade ISS2 thats the best deal ive ever done it beats the pants off ISS 2. SO much more fast paced.
Oh and about Timesplitters 2 class game aswell but the control configuration is iffy!
Tue 05/11/02 at 17:08
Regular
erm not everyone has a PS2............... but FIFA does beat ISS 2.
Tue 05/11/02 at 16:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Solskjær wrote:
> And only 4-short-of Animal Crossing.

Ah, but you get a free memory card with Animal Crossing.
Tue 05/11/02 at 16:50
Fifa does not compare to Pro evo 2, which is an extremely good game, much better than Fifa or ISS2.
Tue 05/11/02 at 14:48
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Yes its definetly worth getting, its extremely playable and looks fantastic too, theres the Champs leauge, UEFA cup, International cup, custom cup and 14 leagues. This is the most playable footy game ive yet played, i know its hard to believe but finally heres a Fifa game thats actually worth full price, it really is very good, I completed a review early this morning which i try to cover the main areas of the game as honestly as possible, i hope that helps.
Tue 05/11/02 at 13:56
Regular
so is Fifa 2003 worth getting then?

im interested in this, cos so far from posts it sounds better than it used to be!
Tue 05/11/02 at 13:36
Regular
*than
Tue 05/11/02 at 13:36
Regular
amazingly yes it beats ISS 2 ....... more action the ISS, tougher defence to break down and club teams!
Tue 05/11/02 at 13:29
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Im a little lost... are you talking about Fifa 2003 cos none of what you say sounds remotely similar, please excuse me if im missing something too obvious here.
Tue 05/11/02 at 13:25
Regular
i couldnt believe that it took 47 blocks for game data then 1 block for your "presents"
lucky that a memory card comes free with it!

i got myself a memory card 251 the other day, i have already made another town on it!
i can go on train now to get special items!
its fun!

only problem is though, you can only make one town on each memory card!
no matter how much space you have left!
ah well, 2 towns is enough to look after!
Tue 05/11/02 at 12:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
54!!! I'll need a bloomin' new 8mb Card for this one!! :O
That's worse than ISS2! Worse than Doshin!!
And only 4-short-of Animal Crossing.

I reckon I will still get it though.
Pro Evo 2 isn't out untill the Spring, and we haven't even heard-of a European release date yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.