GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THIS WILL BE WICKED!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/00 at 14:45
Regular
From what i've seen, this will be so good it hurts. Anyone else think so?
Thu 25/01/01 at 21:46
Glad you knew SNIPER, but remember not everyone is the treasure trove of GameBoyAdvance technical info that you are!
Thu 25/01/01 at 19:50
the gameboy advance is going to be one of the best game machines of all time, right up there with the ps2 and dreamcast! The shts of mario kart advance are amaizing and with the chance to play a link up 4 player race would make it even better (which will be very hard!)

whoever knows what else the big N will make for the gba, and with proposed internet access well it cant get any better than this! ill be reserving one straight away!
Thu 25/01/01 at 19:48
Regular
Don't need to make us look stupid Jimmy we knew this ages ago!
Thu 25/01/01 at 19:44
the gameboy
Thu 25/01/01 at 09:49
Wow you can now pre order a GBA at Special reserve! The Advance is comming, and it will be great!
Wed 24/01/01 at 16:48
Nintendo have been working hard on the GameCube and GameboyAdvance at present,and both of which are going to be hot machines. As for your question I think there will be an overwhealming demand for GameBoyAdvance, however I think Nintendo will have enough on launch to keep its customers happy, its never rushed a release a console before and wont recreate Sonys mistake of not having enough machines on Launch day.

The 32 bit GameBoyAdvance will be a particularly sought after machine, especially since it has no real competition, plus on the quality of SNES and N64 games its certain that the games will be great too. Many people at E3 (A computer entertainment show) thought that GameBoyAdvance MarioKart was the best 4 player game at the show. The Advance will probably retail at around £99 when released here, although you should be able to get one cheaper on import. Plus as there will be no region restriction on the Advance games then youll also be able to play Japanese and American Advance games too aswell as exsisting GB and GB color games. You should also be able to use it as alimited controller on the Gamecube, and the LCD screen means youll be able to see things on your Advance your opponent cant..and Nintendo are sure toput in more little features to please us. It will no doubt have the usual array of add ons such as the multiplayer link cable needed to play multiplayer MarioKart Advance. It will be particularly interesting to see what new Mario platform games are released on the system, Nintendo are already working on "Paper Mario" which seems to be a game in the mould of "Yoshis Story". Whatever the games though theyre sure to be good and sure to sell well.

As for Nintendos next generation machine, The Gamecube, well its going to be the most powerful console in the world, and will probably retail at about £199 when its released. Plus with the release of Microsofts X-box looking like slipping till 2002, then Im sure 2001 will be Nintendos year.

Tue 05/12/00 at 15:46
Do you think that they are going to create a demand and make it really difficult to get hold of like the PS2?
Mon 04/12/00 at 00:55
you know what else will be wicked,
the shark mx,
Have you heard?
it connects youre game boy color/ advanced to the internet
supplying you with an email service. you plug it into youre phone jack and do some kinda dialing thing and you connect at a 14.4k modem speed, really slow but so eh?
Thu 12/10/00 at 22:09
Regular
As long as it's not over priced!
Sat 07/10/00 at 14:03
Wow where did you hear that? (about just needing one cart)

Anyway, GBA might also be coming out in other colours as well! Blue and Orange are the only colours shown to the public though and it says that on www.nintendo.com

I think the console is gonna be great! You can play all the original GB/GBC games as well as the new 32-bit games! I can't wait!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.