GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rare have been sold!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/11/02 at 19:45
Regular
The 50% of Rare whjich Nintendo owned has now been sold to the company who makes the X-box, Microsoft. This means that Starfox adventures will be the first and last game made by Rare for the Gamecube. This also means that microsoft have bought the rights to such N64 classics such as Conker and Banjo in their adventures . Also new titles like Kameo Elements of Power will be for the X box. But not to worry although Rare made the starfox and donkey kong games they are nintendo games and will stay with nintendo. The question is whats gonna become of the great rare classics?
Wed 06/11/02 at 19:11
WelshMiyamoto wrote:
> Jimbo Jetplane wrote:
> I didn't have a clue you knew this so lay off my back alright
>
> Welcome to the Forums, is your name James by any chance.

Well done!
Tue 05/11/02 at 22:15
Regular
"Remember me?"
Starlight wrote:
> Wow, you really made him/her feel welcome.

How come no one's made ME feel welcome yet? Is it because I is white?
Tue 05/11/02 at 21:48
Regular
when i first seen this I thought microsoft had sold off Rare for some weird reason, probably because this news is so old now
Tue 05/11/02 at 21:22
Regular
no s**t.....
Tue 05/11/02 at 19:52
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Jimbo Jetplane wrote:
> I didn't have a clue you knew this so lay off my back alright

Welcome to the Forums, is your name James by any chance.
Tue 05/11/02 at 17:31
Regular
"That's right!"
Well, his second post in this thread had pretty decent grammar... so welcome. Just don't copy stuff, or Stryke will eat your socks
Tue 05/11/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Touched!"
wow..i never knew about this....until a few months back..
Tue 05/11/02 at 17:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Well. His IT teacher taught him how to copy text last month, and so he did it, and he copied this little paragraph, but he has only just learned that it can also be pasted onto other things, hence this.
Tue 05/11/02 at 17:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This was only announced... ooh... a month ago? 2 months?
Tue 05/11/02 at 17:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah. He knows how to copy and paste. We should give him a GAD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.