GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSR delayed again?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/00 at 11:47
Regular
This is taked from the news section of videogames.com:

European MSR Release Pushed Back

The high-profile Dreamcast racer MSR is facing another delay due to a major bug that has surfaced in the final stage of development.

Yesterday rumors surfaced from several sources that Sega of Europe had pushed back the European release of Metropolis Street Racer by 14 days. Speculation suggested that the delay was caused by production problems with the game boxes. This is partly true. However, GameSpot has learned that another reason for the delay is a bug that surfaced when the first review copies were sent out to several gaming magazines in Europe. The bug affects the AI, the handling, and the general balance of the game.

Developer Bizarre Creations is currently working on ironing out these problems and getting the game ready for its final release. The European release of MSR has been pushed back from October 20 to November 3. The game will come to the US in mid-November.

(End of text)

All of you who claimed it as a Gameaday prize ages ago had better hope SR don't forget about you. On another note the game I claimed (Street Fighter Alpha 3 on DC) WAS out last Friday but SR don't seem to have any in stock yet - just my luck!
Fri 06/10/00 at 11:47
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
This is taked from the news section of videogames.com:

European MSR Release Pushed Back

The high-profile Dreamcast racer MSR is facing another delay due to a major bug that has surfaced in the final stage of development.

Yesterday rumors surfaced from several sources that Sega of Europe had pushed back the European release of Metropolis Street Racer by 14 days. Speculation suggested that the delay was caused by production problems with the game boxes. This is partly true. However, GameSpot has learned that another reason for the delay is a bug that surfaced when the first review copies were sent out to several gaming magazines in Europe. The bug affects the AI, the handling, and the general balance of the game.

Developer Bizarre Creations is currently working on ironing out these problems and getting the game ready for its final release. The European release of MSR has been pushed back from October 20 to November 3. The game will come to the US in mid-November.

(End of text)

All of you who claimed it as a Gameaday prize ages ago had better hope SR don't forget about you. On another note the game I claimed (Street Fighter Alpha 3 on DC) WAS out last Friday but SR don't seem to have any in stock yet - just my luck!
Fri 06/10/00 at 11:51
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Sorry, that should be 'This is takeN...'. I have no excuse for this appalling lapse in grammar (except for me pressing two keys at once and missing the next) and I intend to set fire to myself as punishment for my stupidity. It won't happen again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.