GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yo, Ultra-sonic!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/03/02 at 17:56
Regular
Hi there, mate. How you doing? Actually, don't bother answering that, cos I don't really care. Just a quick message "STOP POSTING YOUR CRAP TOPICS". It's complete SPAM and you've got nothing to comment on, rather just post total cack.

Now, take all the other newbies and go jump in that huge bowl of lava and do us all a favour.
Tue 19/03/02 at 22:30
Regular
"um..."
OK I see what you mean Shadow.

Spamming will get you up to a regular quicker but at what cost? you don't instantly gain huge amounts of kudos just because your name is purple people will remember your spamming ways and you will get treated with the same amount of contempt as if you were a newb.
Tue 19/03/02 at 22:18
So true Decoy, but I don't think NicGuy was actually blaming all newbies- just this other sonic person... if you scroll down the Chat list you'll see a massive amounts of identical topics by him.

Out of interest, what's the point? All that I can think of is that you become a "regular member" more quickly. Which means what? Well, you can post new topics in Prime, but you'll have lost all respect anyway!
Tue 19/03/02 at 22:13
Regular
"um..."
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
>Now, take all the other newbies and go jump in that huge bowl of lava and do us all a favour.

Can I just say not all newbies are that bad I mean I try to post intelligently. Thats why I dont start many topics as most people will say they are spam just because I am a newbie. You can tell who is a real newb because they come on here with blatant attempts to win GAD and post stuff they think is funny but isn't I know because I used to do it. I have learn't my lesson, don't pick on us all we're not all that bad.
Tue 19/03/02 at 21:44
As was your reply Micro! But hey!

Anyway, sorry about my first post being a bit too much "spam" for your likings... trust me, it won't happen again!

I was just indicating to my good friend Rav (as in Sonicrav) that I have FINALLY taken his advice, and joined... I used to work with him on TotalVideoGames.com (FIFTH biggest games website in the WORLD!!!), and just love games!

Hey everyone!
Tue 19/03/02 at 21:37
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
==SHADOWRAV--> wrote:
> Haha- no longer!

I would like to be the first to say, "that was totally pointless". :P
Tue 19/03/02 at 21:33
Haha- no longer!
Tue 19/03/02 at 21:16
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I've been posting after this guy....

I AM THE ONLY TRUE HEDGEHOG! Stop impersonating me...

Oh, but lil' hedgehog is ok;)
Tue 19/03/02 at 19:00
Regular
""
No... clap clap *cha*

or BOOM BOOM!

:D
Tue 19/03/02 at 18:55
lol it was a little. But the finishing touch.

budum ch!
Tue 19/03/02 at 18:27
Sorry,was that meant to be funny?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.