GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"medal of honor allied asualt"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/03/02 at 16:52
Regular
has any 1 played medal of honor allied asualt i never new it was on ps2 till 2day when i had a bet with my mate the bet was that medal of honor allied asualt was on ps2 but i thought it was 4 pc only so i thought ive just won a fiver so i cum online and he proves it 2 me im a bit gutted any way i just wanna no if any 1 has played it or have seen some 1 palyin it coz it looks well good on pc is it any good on ps2 does any 1 no coz im intrested in buyin it thanks.
Wed 20/03/02 at 11:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I have a PC and a PS2 so I can enjoy both Medal of Honour games, but I'll have to see if the PS2 version is as good as the PC one because the games are made by different developers.
Tue 19/03/02 at 21:25
Mattyboy wrote:
> Medal of Honor Frontline is due out some time in June for the PS2 - From what
> Ive seen it looks just as good as Allied Asualt!!

The release date for Frontline is June 14th although we all know it's bound to get delayed all games you look forward to do. Should be a great game, the screen shots look amazing just as good as the PC game Allied Assault.
Tue 19/03/02 at 19:40
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Right here goes:

I have Medal of Honor Allied Assault and had it since the day it came out. The gameplay is absolutely fantastic as with all the other MOH games. You can choose how you want to tackle each mission-go in all-guns blasing or sneak your way past the Nazis. There are over 30 levels in the game and each one challenges you sufficiently even on the Medium difficulty.

The sound is probably the best I have heard in any game. The sound effects are fantastic, really capturing the feel of the era and the locations you are fighting your way through. You can hear supply trucks miles away and hear your allied planes flying through the country. The music is calming and very dramatic. It blends in brilliantly with the action.

Now onto one of the most important points. The graphics. They are astounding. Even on my 32 MB graphics card, they look superb. Of course they seem quite scruffy around the edges when you are 2 metres away from a tree, but if you are not picky youll be satisfied. I would suggest having a good graphics card to get the most out of the game but to be honest anything decent will do.

If single-player is not enough for you, there is the online multi-player option. There are loads of servers where you can meet up with fellow owners of the game and engage in all sorts of hot multiplayer action :) All the usual game-modes are basically in there. The game runs quite smoothly even with my 56 K modem but having a broadband conenction will give you an edge over others.

That game is simply brilliant to be honest-loads of replay value to collect all the secrets and medals, you can join online clans and compete in official tournaments. ALl in all I think its well worth shelling out a £30 on..I mean I am not a huge fan of PC games. The only games I have played on my PC before are Championship Manager and Monkey Island series. But I loved this the minute i put it into my PC.
Tue 19/03/02 at 18:42
"©opy Right™"
Its not on ps2 its on pc but theres a game called Medal Of Honour:Frontline.
Tue 19/03/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
Medal of Honor Frontline is due out some time in June for the PS2 - From what Ive seen it looks just as good as Allied Asualt!!
Tue 19/03/02 at 17:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The PC Medal of Honour (MOH Allied Assualt) isn't going to be converted to the PS2. Instead the playstation version of the game is going to be totally differen, based around operation market garden rather than the push into Normandy the PC version is set. Just hope it's as good as the PC game because that is one of the best games I've played.
Tue 19/03/02 at 17:06
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
As far as I knew the PS2 is getting Medal Of Honour Frontline and Medal Of Honour Fighter Pilot....with Xbox having Medal Of Honour Allied Assault exclusively.
Tue 19/03/02 at 17:00
Regular
has anyone played medal of honor allied asualt i never new it was on ps2 untill today. i had a bet with my mate the bet was that medal of honor allied asualt was on ps2 but i thought it was for pc only so i thought i've just won a fiver. i came online and he proves it to me i'm a bit gutted. any way i just wanna know if anyone has played it or have seen some one palying it because it looks well good on pc is it any good on ps2 does anyone know because im intrested in buying it thanks.

Just making it more understandable. ASnd it is good on PC, but no-one here will ahve played the PS2 copy yet.
Tue 19/03/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
has any 1 played medal of honor allied asualt i never new it was on ps2 till 2day when i had a bet with my mate the bet was that medal of honor allied asualt was on ps2 but i thought it was 4 pc only so i thought ive just won a fiver so i cum online and he proves it 2 me im a bit gutted any way i just wanna no if any 1 has played it or have seen some 1 palyin it coz it looks well good on pc is it any good on ps2 does any 1 no coz im intrested in buyin it thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.