GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A request"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/11/07 at 19:13
Regular
"Captain to you."
I realise that this topic has come up before, although rarely ever gets a real answer. Just a silly "we don't advertise other forums".

I would like to request "pocket monkey" to be removed from the word filter. There are a fair few members on here that are also members there. I don't want it unbanned so that anyone of our members starts "advertising" but purely as a lot of us use the URL to host images, personally i upload a hell of a lot of Screenshots from recent games i play on to the site and then use them in threads i create.

Many of these threads i would post on here, but it would have to be without the screenshots or i'd have to upload them all again somewhere else which frankly i just can't be bothered to do due to the amount of them.

It's up to you but it wouldn't be terrible to get a few more threads up on here and this would help me personally to create some decent gaming threads on new games.
Tue 20/11/07 at 18:32
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Pocketmonkey.
Pocket Monkey.
Monkey's pocket.

We have been liberated by Chippxxero. Che Guevera better watch his ass with you around.
Tue 20/11/07 at 17:49
Regular
"Captain to you."
Vexxxed wrote:
> I can confirm that 'pocketmonkey' has been unblocked on our
> swear filters.

Tue 20/11/07 at 12:10
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
;-)
Tue 20/11/07 at 12:09
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Good stuff, I aim to please :p
Tue 20/11/07 at 12:05
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Gees, my day is now complete. I look forward to using that foul language!
Tue 20/11/07 at 11:53
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Good Morning!

I can confirm that 'pocketmonkey' has been unblocked on our swear filters.

I must warn however, that any misuse of this (ie. advertising or recommendations of the forum), apart from providing links and other similar activities, will result in the user being warned, and the word will be blocked again. Apart from that, enjoy!
Mon 19/11/07 at 21:59
Regular
"Captain to you."
Thank you.
Mon 19/11/07 at 16:57
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I've passed on this request for you. Will let you know when I hear back on this!
Sun 18/11/07 at 19:56
"possibly impossible"
Sounds fair enough to me.
Sun 18/11/07 at 19:13
Regular
"Captain to you."
I realise that this topic has come up before, although rarely ever gets a real answer. Just a silly "we don't advertise other forums".

I would like to request "pocket monkey" to be removed from the word filter. There are a fair few members on here that are also members there. I don't want it unbanned so that anyone of our members starts "advertising" but purely as a lot of us use the URL to host images, personally i upload a hell of a lot of Screenshots from recent games i play on to the site and then use them in threads i create.

Many of these threads i would post on here, but it would have to be without the screenshots or i'd have to upload them all again somewhere else which frankly i just can't be bothered to do due to the amount of them.

It's up to you but it wouldn't be terrible to get a few more threads up on here and this would help me personally to create some decent gaming threads on new games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.