GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Check-point Missions"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/03/02 at 07:56
Regular
Hey,
Does anyone knoe an easy way to get passed these missions, as they are the only ones i need to do. I have tried doing the checkpoint thing when you get unlimited time but, it just doesn't work.
I think there are four of them but im not sure, all of them are hard, please help.

P.S Would of wrote more but i have to go to *sigh* school.
Wed 20/03/02 at 07:45
Regular
Not those checkpoint missions!

I am on about the ones when you have to get in a patrot and get the checkpoints and each checkpoint gives youa certain amount of time.

ie.Multi Storey Mayhem!
Tue 19/03/02 at 20:25
i have had the same trouble i did the 'turismo` mission in portland (checkpoint) but i left it till last so every time i go past the mafia to get a checkpoint they shoot me with shotguns and blow me up so if you want a tip do the slower gameplay cheat 3 times and get in a bullet proof cheetah and they cannot blow you up! and the slow-motion cheat is good aswell because it is a calm slow race and you do not have to make radical decicions on which way to go so take you time fellow gamer!!!!!
Tue 19/03/02 at 20:25
i have had the same trouble i did the 'turismo` mission in portland (checkpoint) but i left it till last so every time i go past the mafia to get a checkpoint they shoot me with shotguns and blow me up so if you want a tip do the slower gameplay cheat 3 times and get in a bullet proof cheetah and they cannot blow you up! and th slow-motion cheat is good aswell because it is a calm slow race and you do not have to make radical decicions on which way to go so take you time fellow gamer!!!!!
Tue 19/03/02 at 16:31
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
well have u complted the game? if u have get a tank or do the tank cheat and go 2 this fone in the 2nd island and blow the cars up be4 they get 2 the first check point and u should do it i hope i was a help 2 u.
Tue 19/03/02 at 09:18
Regular
I haven't completed any of hte check point missions.
They are a pain.
And also it has got to be said: they are crap.
Tue 19/03/02 at 07:56
Regular
Hey,
Does anyone knoe an easy way to get passed these missions, as they are the only ones i need to do. I have tried doing the checkpoint thing when you get unlimited time but, it just doesn't work.
I think there are four of them but im not sure, all of them are hard, please help.

P.S Would of wrote more but i have to go to *sigh* school.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.