GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELP ME ON VICE CITY!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Wed 06/11/02 at 05:44
Regular
Okay i have been playing alot and i have finished the cubin missions (i blew up the Hations drug factory) and i finished the hations missions (i sniped the cubins from the roof top) and i did the phone and the love fist and the biker gang and there is nothing on the map that i am aware of. No missions that i can see what do i do next?
Thu 07/11/02 at 03:17
xanthus wrote:
> Okay i have been playing alot and i have finished the cubin missions
> (i blew up the Hations drug factory) and i finished the hations
> missions (i sniped the cubins from the roof top) and i did the phone
> and the love fist and the biker gang and there is nothing on the map
> that i am aware of. No missions that i can see what do i do next?

I answered you it just went in its own topic so just look and you will find it! hope I helped!
Thu 07/11/02 at 03:13
after that you need to purchase properties. each place you buy has missions that go along with them. After you complete the missions there you then colect money from that property. which then alows you to buy more property.
hope that helps. lu7997
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:43
ok chill.
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:39
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
thats what I'm saying dammit, NO ONE LISTENS TO ME. we've had about 20 americans registering within the last week and soo they're gonna turn this place into a starbucks, I have nothing against them but I strongly suggest that SR only allow UK residents. they have no idea whats going to happen.... STOP THE MADNESS!! ! !!
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:30
Cant they see the uk it the address bar?

fools
Wed 06/11/02 at 22:25
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I think they're americans who've been looking for answers and think this is a US based site with a forum!

Bunch of idiots ;-)
Wed 06/11/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Notable"
what is it with all the just arrived rebels who rekon they've got the game
Wed 06/11/02 at 21:47
"cheerios"
tell us on friday evening when weve finished the whole thing
Wed 06/11/02 at 05:44
Okay i have been playing alot and i have finished the cubin missions (i blew up the Hations drug factory) and i finished the hations missions (i sniped the cubins from the roof top) and i did the phone and the love fist and the biker gang and there is nothing on the map that i am aware of. No missions that i can see what do i do next?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.