GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just something to pootle around town in."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/11/02 at 17:33
Regular
This.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1871775187

I think that this would be a good vehicle to get me down town. And the rockets could be used to 'avoid' traffic jams.

89 bids.
It's pretty cheap too. I think I might buy it. Or not.
But anyway, anyone with a spare hundred grand might think it is a good purchase.

So, anyone want to buy a spare rissian jet?
What on earth would you want it for?
Seriously though.
Wed 06/11/02 at 19:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
They'd probably just pilfer it.
"where's my plane?"
"what plane?"
Wed 06/11/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
†Kerrang† wrote:
> $10,000 Postage, hell that's a lot

And with the Royal Mail it would probably take about a month or two..

"Hello Sir, I've got this parcel that's too bg to fit through your letterbox. Can you please sign for it?"
Wed 06/11/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Festivus!"
Gerrid I've got an idea about how we (as in me, you and the moomin gang) could get that plane... Firstly we all donate blood, then we sell our bodies for science, while selling your 'love juice' to desperate mid 40's over the net. We sell our houses on ebay... We'll put all the money together then get one of the blue moomins to mug the bar steward who's selling it...
Wed 06/11/02 at 18:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And I think the price is likely to go up in the nextcouple of days too. I think it would be well worth it. Except that the government wouldn't let you use it, so you'd have to take it to Cuba.
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:58
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
$10,000 Postage, hell that's a lot :P
If I had enough money I would buy it :) Maybe if I sell my one of my kidneys and then all of my belongings I could afford the postage :D
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Explode people. Look at the size of that rocket by the side. That's a serious person exploder, that is.
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
To shoot people

DA DA DA DAAADDAAADDAA
Wed 06/11/02 at 17:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
This.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1871775187

I think that this would be a good vehicle to get me down town. And the rockets could be used to 'avoid' traffic jams.

89 bids.
It's pretty cheap too. I think I might buy it. Or not.
But anyway, anyone with a spare hundred grand might think it is a good purchase.

So, anyone want to buy a spare rissian jet?
What on earth would you want it for?
Seriously though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.