GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need Help on Atom Splitters level, TS2!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Wed 06/11/02 at 21:16
Regular
I'm trying to diffuse the detonator, and it says to press the R button in order to activate the magnet, but nothing happens when I press it! Help! I want to get out of this damn level!
Wed 06/11/02 at 21:16
I'm trying to diffuse the detonator, and it says to press the R button in order to activate the magnet, but nothing happens when I press it! Help! I want to get out of this damn level!
Wed 06/11/02 at 21:24
Regular
You need to move the magnet over the bomb using the C Stick, the press R to activate the magnet and drop it in the skip at the far right. Depending which difficulty you're on the bomb will either be stationary or moving, when it's moving it's a real biatch, just gotta be patient.

God knows what it does on hard setting, probably jumps around and shoots you at the same time.

Stupid bomb.
Wed 06/11/02 at 21:33
"Wa-wa-west"
jeez, thats really easy. What you've gotta do is time it so that the magnet follows the platform, and then activate the magnet. It SHOULD pick it up so you can drop it down the hole.
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:07
I was the original poster, and that's not my problem! The C stick AND the R button won't work. It worked for the first 2 bombs, but on the third, none of the buttons I press will work. Is there something else I'm doing wrong?
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:48
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Heres a walkthrough for TS2 on the Qube...

http://www.lunabean.com/nintendo/gcn_timesplitters2.html

Hope it helps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.