GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Come one come all!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/03/02 at 16:58
Regular
Check out Doughnut Monsters site it may not be SR but when nobodys posing on SR we could chat on that dont knock Doughnut Monster for trying like Stryke did Strke said this:You are a fool, pis* off and close down these forums, not like anyone's interested. Why would they when they have SR?
Fool

Give it a chance this is the site address http://amazingforums.com/forum/DOUGHNUT74/forum.html

Thank you if you go The ext
Mon 18/03/02 at 17:14
If no-one is posting on SR, then its probably because they're all off-line. So if I were to got dog nuts' site, there would be no-one there either. I'm not being harsh or mean, just logical.
Mon 18/03/02 at 17:12
"©opy Right™"
Can you tell other people about the forum
Mon 18/03/02 at 17:01
Regular
"360: swfcman"
SR wont be happy.

Anyway, im already a member to 2 other forums apart from SR so sorry.
Mon 18/03/02 at 16:58
"©opy Right™"
Check out Doughnut Monsters site it may not be SR but when nobodys posing on SR we could chat on that dont knock Doughnut Monster for trying like Stryke did Strke said this:You are a fool, pis* off and close down these forums, not like anyone's interested. Why would they when they have SR?
Fool

Give it a chance this is the site address http://amazingforums.com/forum/DOUGHNUT74/forum.html

Thank you if you go The ext

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.