GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"dragon ball z game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/11/02 at 04:17
Regular
i think they should make a DBZ game for game cube x-box and ps2 the one's that they have made are ok but they would be better if they made one where you have to fight to save the planet like one that consentrates on beating frieza or somthing
Sat 11/01/03 at 23:14
Regular
"Festivus!"
I think they should stop making dragon ball Z games altogether, because they are always poor. Yes
Sat 11/01/03 at 22:10
You are crazy! They need to make a game that follows dragonball z from the arrival of raditz to the defeat of Buu. It needs to be a story like legacy of Goku for the gameboy advance but without the poor sub-challenges. It should be a 3D roaming game and when a fight occurs it changes mode into a style like Dragonball Z budokai. The game should have to be completed by a range of characters from goku, vegeta, gohan, piccolo and some of the bad guys. Also on the Main Menu should be just the same as Dragonball Z for the PS2 (a tournament and practise) but skills are aquired through training rather than buying them and you also have to find the dragonballs to aquire cheats as one character unlocks one cheat and so on. All the characters should be there to from goku to Giran from the 21st budokai. Then the prequel should be released before this one of Dragonball and the sequel of Dragonball GT afterwards although it was not created by Akira. This game would so sell more than a crappy 2D fighter which was the case with dragonball z legends and ultimate battle 22 which is just like Capcom vs. SNK.
Mon 23/12/02 at 12:42
Regular
"bWo > You"
It needs to be a 2D fighting game by Capcom, in their Marvel vs. Capcom style. It should have all the characters (and I mean ALL of them) and should start off with a lengthy training mode with King Kai. The enemies who you come up against in Saga Mode would have to be based on the Sagas along the way. Start off at the Saiyan Saga and progress all the way to the Buu saga. It could be great, if they put some thought into it.
Mon 23/12/02 at 00:03
Regular
i think that the dbz games have been good so has bodukai and final bout i dont think they'll release another dbz right now because there legegacy of goku on gba and bodukai on ps2 and final bout on ps1
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i remeber a couple of yeras back i played a game on the PSX (it was a dragonball z game) and it was one of the worst games i have ever played.
have any of you played it?
it was a beat em up by the way (i cant emember what its called though)
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:21
DBZ: Budokai, it is great, or have you not heard of it or have no taste, it has flaws but still satisfys DBZ needs. Has the frieza saga and could have gone to the Buu one but stayed at the Cell one, a few hours through storymode, 23 characters, good edit mode, get it!
Thu 07/11/02 at 04:17
i think they should make a DBZ game for game cube x-box and ps2 the one's that they have made are ok but they would be better if they made one where you have to fight to save the planet like one that consentrates on beating frieza or somthing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.