GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Must have titles!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/03/02 at 12:23
Regular
I'm DEFINATELY getting my XBox this saturday, and already I'm looking at future releases to see what games to get, as if Halo, PGR, JSRF and Tonty Hawks isn't enough!

There's a couple that have caught my eye:

Unreal Championship. Hopefully there will be bots in multiplayer as I have no broadband. UT on the PC rocked, this looks even better. More players, more levels more carnage. Excellent!

Geoff Crammonds GP 4. I've been a fan of this series since the first game came out on the Amiga about 10 years ago. This incarnation looks spot on. I've already seen some videos and screenshots, and this game looks stunning. A must for any F1 fans. Forget F1 2002, get GP4!

Then there's other titles already available on other systems: GTA 3, SSX Tricky etc.

Microsoft reckon there'll be 60 games available by the end of June, and I already want about 15 of them!

So what games are you looking forward to the most?
Mon 18/03/02 at 12:23
Regular
I'm DEFINATELY getting my XBox this saturday, and already I'm looking at future releases to see what games to get, as if Halo, PGR, JSRF and Tonty Hawks isn't enough!

There's a couple that have caught my eye:

Unreal Championship. Hopefully there will be bots in multiplayer as I have no broadband. UT on the PC rocked, this looks even better. More players, more levels more carnage. Excellent!

Geoff Crammonds GP 4. I've been a fan of this series since the first game came out on the Amiga about 10 years ago. This incarnation looks spot on. I've already seen some videos and screenshots, and this game looks stunning. A must for any F1 fans. Forget F1 2002, get GP4!

Then there's other titles already available on other systems: GTA 3, SSX Tricky etc.

Microsoft reckon there'll be 60 games available by the end of June, and I already want about 15 of them!

So what games are you looking forward to the most?
Mon 18/03/02 at 12:45
"High polygon count"
My *personal* opinion...

Halo, and... erm... err... that's it.

There is one title that a guy in Game told me to steer well clear of - I think it was Blood Wake.

Fusion Frenzy is supposedly a great multiplayer game, with many styles in one title.
Mon 18/03/02 at 12:51
Regular
You want to sell your XBox then Wookiee?
Mon 18/03/02 at 13:24
"High polygon count"
Not yet!
Mon 18/03/02 at 13:58
If I had an XBox the only exclusive games I would want now or the forseeable future are -

Halo
PGR
JSRF
Project Ego
Unreal Championship
Dino Crisis 3

However, im will only ever own 1 console per generation unless I get a bloody good deal (£70 for my ps2 mwa ha ha) or win one in a competition :)
Mon 18/03/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
If any of you like Rally Games, then Rallisport Challange is a must buy! Check out the video for it on your Halo disc, the graphics and gameplay are amazing. Im almost playing this one as much as Halo.

Games I want to buy:

Amped
PGR
JSRF
TH3&4
Unreal Champ
Project ego
WWF Raw( Even tho im not a fan of wrestling)
DOA3
Munchs Oddessy
Fusion Frenzy(the demo is a laugh, my friends and I loved it)
ummm and
Alien Vs Predator 3
Turok Evo
MGSX
possibly wreckless

There are probably much more I can't remember. I doubt I will get half of those games but I want them anyway.
Mon 18/03/02 at 19:36
"High polygon count"
I looked at RalliSport Challenge, but I think Colin McRae 3 or V-Rally 3 will be better, so I'm waiting...
Mon 18/03/02 at 20:40
Regular
"¬_¬"
Yeah, Tonty Hawks looks great. Hmmph. Heh :-)
Mon 18/03/02 at 22:36
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
There are so many games I'm looking forward to. :-)

Unreal Championship
Championship Manager
Crash
Tekkie
Turok Evo
ISS 2
Dino Crisis 3
MOH Allied Assault
Alien vs Predator 3
Any Command And Conquer titles
MGSX
GTA3
Madden 2002
Crazy Taxi 3
Project Ego
Blood Omen 2
Bruce Lee
Buffy
Yager
Jedi - Knights of the old Republic
Black and White

Those are the titles that spring to mind right now. Sure I saw others I want too though. ;-)
Tue 19/03/02 at 18:29
Regular
"BOSE"
* = really looking forward to :)

ones i've looked into:

* Buffy The Vampire Slayer *
007 Agent Under Fire
* Medal Of Honor: Allied Assult *
David Beckham Soccer
GTA 3
* Star Wars: Obi-Wan *
NBA Live 2002
* The Matrix *
Metal Gear Solid X
Crash Bandicoot

already got:

Max Payne
DOA3
PGR
Halo
Blood Wake
Wreckless

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.