GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Tumbleweed blows through the forum*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Thu 07/11/02 at 14:17
Regular
I fully expect to see this forum deserted tomorrow.

Anyone who receives Vice City and posts here doesn't deserve to have the game!

The *only* posts acceptable will be from those people complaining that they didn't receive their copy, or from those who are at work and can't play it.

Now... the million-dollar question!

How many of the workers and school/college-goers among you will admit to taking sickies tomorrow? :-)
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:28
Regular
Tóm wrote:
> Wahoo!
>
> Just got confirmation email. "Your order is on it's way"
>
> Yippee!!!

Heh, i was starting to get a little worried. Only just got my confirmation e-mail now!
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Starlight wrote:
> And you was online! I saw you, so don't go coming here with it
> mate!
>
> Wookiee he had GTA4 and was onliiiiiiiiiine! Online I tell ya.
>
> You're in for it now.

---

Nah, not really.

Played it 6 hours yesterday and a further 5 today.

My brain shall soon explode.

I'll play it for another 2 hours later.

:-D
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:06
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I hope I get it tommorow, as I have hardly no Uni work to do, so get nearly 4 whole days on it :). But dont think my Dad put it on 1st class post :( Ask him to do a simple job of ordering a game while I am at Uni and he doesnt bother putting it on 1st class post.
Thu 07/11/02 at 19:47
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Wahoo!

Just got confirmation email. "Your order is on it's way"

Yippee!!!
Thu 07/11/02 at 19:44
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
And you was online! I saw you, so don't go coming here with it mate!

Wookiee he had GTA4 and was onliiiiiiiiiine! Online I tell ya.

You're in for it now.
Thu 07/11/02 at 19:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I got mine yesterday.

Oh, lukcy me.

:-)
Thu 07/11/02 at 19:31
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I saw GTA4 for sale in the shops where I go to college today, even GAME were selling it today.

My mate has it, I might have to go see him tommorow, wonder how he's doing. ;)
Thu 07/11/02 at 18:50
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I'll check my bank account soon.

I already spoke to one of the customer service reps on that chat thing. They said *all* the games were despatched today, no matter when you ordered it.

So people who pre-ordered it a couple of months ago will still get it on the same day. "Ha!" I say.
Thu 07/11/02 at 18:47
Regular
I've just checked my bank account (online) and they've taken the full amount for GTA out.

They dont take the money out until they send the game out (unlike some companies!)

So that should mean the game is on its way. And you should defintely get it (depending upon postal system of course), seeing as i only ordered it a few hours ago.
Thu 07/11/02 at 18:36
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
So do they send you a confirmation email when they send it out too? I've been anxiously checking the order status page and it hasn't changed, but I presume if they send emails late, the order status will update late too.

Cheers, it's been a while since I last ordered from them (Tonty Hawks 3)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.