GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Roster Split...possibilities..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/03/02 at 11:18
Regular
Ok Wrestlemania has come and gone and from the looks of the Ross report the roster will split within the next couple of weeks. The probable outcome being that each sewction of the roster will be split in half making two stand alone shows each featuring a selection of main eventers, mid-carders and low carders.

Main Eventers:- Faces:-
The Rock is almost certain to be on Smack!Down, after all it IS the Rocks show so Austin will go the opposite way and be on RAW. Triple H will probably go with Austin leaving a big gap for a big name face alongside the Rock. After the events of Wrestlemania this is almost certain to be Hulk Hogan, but either Edge or Rob Van Dam could be asked to step up.

Heels:- Expect Hall and Nash to go on the Smackdown side to feud with Rock and Hogan. Undertaker will go to whichever show is being run by Flair. Kurt Angle and Booker T look likely to be on Raw. With Chris Jericho on Smack!Down, leaving him free to turn face if the WWF need to replace Hogan.

As for the mid-carders and low carders, they could end up just about anywhere...
Mon 18/03/02 at 19:56
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I'm sure the Ross Report said it was a split down the middle and the two promotions will be run seperately. We''l see in the next few weeks.
Mon 18/03/02 at 18:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
From what I know it's heavyweights on RAW, Cruiserweights on Smackdown.

I expect RAW will get much higher ratings then... :S

I might not even watch RAW, considering most of my favourites will be on Smackdown.
Mon 18/03/02 at 17:58
Regular
"Back in black"
I have read different.

Heavyweight champions; Rock, Austin, Jericho, HHH etc on RAW

Light weights; Hardyz, Lance storm etc on Smackdown.
Mon 18/03/02 at 16:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think that the big stars will be on both. Just a few of them, mid you. Rock, Austin, Angle, Jericho, Triple H, Kane, Taker, nWo members, but they will mostly be on RAW.

SmackDown will move slightly in the direction of Heat I think.
Mon 18/03/02 at 16:01
Looks good. I hope the Hardcore title stays as it was through Wrestlemania, that was one of the best bits!
Mon 18/03/02 at 11:18
Regular
"..."
Ok Wrestlemania has come and gone and from the looks of the Ross report the roster will split within the next couple of weeks. The probable outcome being that each sewction of the roster will be split in half making two stand alone shows each featuring a selection of main eventers, mid-carders and low carders.

Main Eventers:- Faces:-
The Rock is almost certain to be on Smack!Down, after all it IS the Rocks show so Austin will go the opposite way and be on RAW. Triple H will probably go with Austin leaving a big gap for a big name face alongside the Rock. After the events of Wrestlemania this is almost certain to be Hulk Hogan, but either Edge or Rob Van Dam could be asked to step up.

Heels:- Expect Hall and Nash to go on the Smackdown side to feud with Rock and Hogan. Undertaker will go to whichever show is being run by Flair. Kurt Angle and Booker T look likely to be on Raw. With Chris Jericho on Smack!Down, leaving him free to turn face if the WWF need to replace Hogan.

As for the mid-carders and low carders, they could end up just about anywhere...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.